Which wheel would you choose? *Pics*

It's holding up pretty well...no tears etc.
Brilliant really...you can see the edges now, what with polish build up etc...

A couple of edges have lifted and there are a few ripples on the mirrors, which will need to be addressed, but not a single stone chip where it's fitted.

I used 'Defendall' in Edinburgh (They also have a place in Aberdeen...so handy for me).
The details are on the 'net...I can't remember them!

If you decvide to use them, PM me and I'll give you a name to call...

Not a fan of split rims on big cars but they'd be OK on a small hatchback.

Such a personal thing though.

I have Rxs on my mkiv with spacers in 17 inch!! They are quite a rare wheel now and according to the importers who I spoke to last week, you cannot get the RX in 18 inch anymore......! Whether its been discontnued or just run out of stock I dont know.
But a duffed up set of 4 with knacked tyres in 17 inch made near £500 on ebay a few weeks back!> I was surprised, they were knackered!!

simch said:
I have Rxs on my mkiv with spacers in 17 inch!! They are quite a rare wheel now and according to the importers who I spoke to last week, you cannot get the RX in 18 inch anymore......! Whether its been discontnued or just run out of stock I dont know.
But a duffed up set of 4 with knacked tyres in 17 inch made near £500 on ebay a few weeks back!> I was surprised, they were knackered!!

lol I believe I've seen then floating around e-bay a while back, they did seem pretty badly worn.