No Boost

NIKO51

Reaction score
I was pushing the car pretty hard last night and this morning there was no boost. Car is running fine apart from that. I disconnected the MAF tonight and the boost partly came back but the ESP and Emissions warning light came on. I can't see any split hoses. Only had the car 2 months and it's bleeding me dry. £2k spent on gearbox, clutch, DMF and also a few other things. Any help greatly appreciated. Hope it's not another costly one as I'm flat broke!

Get a code reader of eBay or vag-com/vcds to see what's wrong. Have a look in you're area as you may have someone with it that will scan it for cheap.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Tj 0785
Thanks for the replies guys. Wondering if I wil ever get around to my planned improvements with the unexpected repairs that are coming my way. Anyways the news is good. Car was running lumpy this morning, took it straight to my garage, they hooked it up to the diagnostics and located the split hose. It was at the join so was able to cut it and re-affix. Phew!!

Reactions: SHUk
its a common story - I have a full set of under trays to fit, but know full well once they are on - I will need to take them back off again to fix something else.

nice wheels :)

Reactions: NIKO51
Cheers Stuart! Are new under trays quite easy to source? I had the rocker cover gasket done recently which was supposedly the source of an oil leak. What's on the drive this morning!? Here we go again....oil leaks..urrrr

~£41 I think from ebay - that is for both sides the undertray and all the fittings.

I have edited this as I thought it was £20 but checked my order was £41