Sat Nav Traffic display

Hollean

Reaction score
Just sold my 2007 A6 2.7 Tdi and bought a 2016 A4 2.0 Tdi. The traffic indication line on the sat nav on the new A4 is really thin and difficult to see. It's easier to see when sat nav switches to night display, but that's not really a good solution. Has anyone else noticed this ?Is there a setting somewhere which can change the line thickness?
Thanks in advance.

119 views, but no replies. Can someone with same sat nav comment. Is the traffic line thin on theirs ? It was fine on my 2007 car. I just wonder if Audi changed something or whether it's a setting somewhere in a menu or vcds

I use google earth and it shows up fine. Traffic is highlighted with red or orange.

If you turn off the "flowing traffic" line it becomes a bit clearer as there is one less colour on the map... but its not the easiest to depict to be honest.

You could also try setting the nav display to 'Traffic' (rather than Standard or Google Earth). That might help?

I use the traffic display as I find it much clearer, also A roads on Google Earth maps are red so it's confusing as they all appear blocked! It's a gimmick feature IMHO.
The traffic display is fairly accurate and up to date too, the contoured appearance is a nice feature.
I also have the voice commands set to traffic reports only, again works quite well.