Speed!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
marka3130 said:
i have started being immature because you older lot seem to think your s3's are sooo quick and wont accept what im saying i wouldnt make it all theres no point!!

Why do you care so much?

ok guys theres no need to take this **** so bad lol the kids obviously happy at the fact that his deal seems like its pulling off 145mph, but if youve got 17" on it mark, and standards are usually 16" if im not mistaken your really probably doin about 136/137.

as for acceleration, if its got one of those chip block things or remapped, thats why its quick 0-100 because diesels naturally have more torque.

hope this helps :D

marka3130 said:
i have started being immature because you older lot seem to think your s3's are sooo quick and wont accept what im saying i wouldnt make it all theres no point!!

Well im only 22 so i dont know how you can say that!

I mean theres doing it, and then theres doing it and posting it on a public forum for all to see, inc your mobile number!

Like i said im only 22 and i wouldnt consider myself to be the most sensible of people, but this just takes the biscuit really even for me!

I know, lets all watch the 'CAREbears' before the 'CAREpolice' arrest someone...:jester:

Booth_S3 said:
Whys that then, he deserves everything he gets being so immature!

true. so yeah mark quoting and illustrating your car pulls off 145mph+ and leaving your mobile number for all to see, not clever. especially if :angrymod: patrol these forums.

your giving them an open invitation to ream you :scared2:

texas_cactus.jpg

the reason i care so much is all you guys keep saying my car aint nowhere near as quick as an s3 and i know for a fact it is!!!!

woop de do! good for you! now get down off your high horse and post some proper thread/ post rather than this tripe!

marka3130 said:
the reason i care so much is all you guys keep saying my car aint nowhere near as quick as an s3 and i know for a fact it is!!!!

As it's remapped then I'm sure it will give a standard S3 a challenge. Although what happens when you reach 4000rpm and have to change gear and the S3 has 2000 revs still to go? I don't get that.

I'm astonished that people take their cars up to these speeds on public UK roads, whatever the time of day / conditions etc. You have posted your mobile number and the photo of your speedo - I notice you removed it but someone else has quoted it so it's still there. I seriously doubt if the police (a) read this or (b) would do anything however.

Can I suggest:

Your car.
A camcorder.
YouTube.
A link to see it.
No racing or risk to others.
A "Private" road. No phone numbers, times, dates, location details.

Thread (interesting as it is), ended.

World moves on...

marka3130 said:

Mark, sorry, its not! MIne was reading 159 on the speedo and a genuine GPS verified 151mph on the autobahn in Germany last week, mine is a bog standard s3 225. SO you have an indicated 13mph to go still, proabably a proper 12mph. Like I I have said when trying out a new A3 tdi 170 in the week before, it would show 240+ks on the closk but was only showing 136-138 gps on a slight downhill, it would do 134gps on the flat.

So I think you are still a good 10mph slower top speed wise than a stock S3. Thats quite a lot at taht sort of speed to be fair, you'd proabblt need a good 30-40bhp to make that up!

Now stop being a total dork, take your photo off before plod sees this. You will be sorry.....!?!??!
And dont be so ****** stupid as to go out and do it again on UK roads! You dont even say what tyres you run on yours, wheter you have any uprated brakes or anything! Its just a really stupid thing to go out speed testing on UK roads and challenging people to "race you". Racing on public roads is a serious offence. To even think about making such a public challenge, you clearly are very stupid indeed!Please, no one take this idiot up on his "challenge". He as already says he has a "mate" with an S3, let them die, or get banned together!

being an older lot i have owned all kinds of different cars ie four saab turbos,toyota celica gt4, 2.8i capri,vw vr6,and four audis-a4 1.8tq sport,audi tt 225,a6 2.7t sport,and now an audi s3.the fastest car top end was my a6 effortless the fastest 0_60 my remapped s3 but obviously none of these cars could outstrip your diesel.one day you will be an oldie that is of course if you dont kill yourself first driving like a lunatic on public roads

Just out of interest.. If anyone has an S3 in Edinburgh and wants a race... No No no.. start again.

I have never been in one and didn't test one before I got my (diesel), car... any offers to let me sit in the left hand seat?

Petrol donation / beer etc etc..?

I'll let you sit in the 1.6, then you'll really appreciate your diesel!

If I sit in it and it's not moving then its probably very similar..!

Enjoy your 130 pd when it arrives... oh, don't forget to tear the **** out of those pesky S3's...

Seriously though, a remap does indeed work wonders. Its a different car.

Well actually, its the same one, but much much better....

yes guys the remap transforms the car it drives like a turboed petrol!!!

This thread is hilarious. :)

lol what a bunch of twats you lot are on here!!! simple fact you lot cant accept my oil burner keeps up with your ridiculous S3's

marka3130 said:
whys that then smitch?
Cos everyone's getting so wound up.It's quality.And calling people twats won't get you anywhere.

smitch said:
And calling people twats won't get you anywhere.

...yeah, but it takes one to know one! !!lol

does it handle as well also ??? Will it out corner one in the wet also or are we talking girly straights here. A-B I think you would struggle, 30-100 maybe you would be ok but I still know which id rather be in tbh

Hmmm. If I were a traffic cop, I'd be having a look at CCTV footage of the M5 at 3.17am on the morning of the 4th Feb 2007. Your clocks give away more than you think.

Edit: Oh, and if they checked with your bank would they see if you have recently refuelled the car? And would the mileage on your car, when they check it, be just over 70k?

ChriS3 said:
Hmmm. If I were a traffic cop, I'd be having a look at CCTV footage of the M5 at 3.17am on the morning of the 4th Feb 2007. Your clocks give away more than you think.

Edit: Oh, and if they checked with your bank would they see if you have recently refuelled the car? And would the mileage on your car, when they check it, be just over 70k?

Big Brother's watching :busted_cop:

always!

nice post chris! shame he didnt think of that before he posted the picture, although it could be 3.17 in the afternoon of the 4th as there is a bit of glare from possibly the sun?

ok if you were a traffic cop carry on the big prob is they would have to prove my reg to my speedo it aint gunna happen!! and they gotta prove where i did it

Booth_S3 said:
always!

nice post chris! shame he didnt think of that before he posted the picture, although it could be 3.17 in the afternoon of the 4th as there is a bit of glare from possibly the sun?

Possibly, but the pic was posted before 3.17pm on the 4th :rock:

Marka130 - is it not evident that you are fighting a losing battle, a bit like pushing water uphill, or in simple terms, like trying to lick your own elbow, or even simpler, when you go to bed tonight, try putting toothpaste back in the toothpaste tube.

Enough said!

Status
Not open for further replies.