Speed!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its on Barryboys now too!

Go have a word Mark, they'd love you!

The Pimp is a model citizen of gravitas, stature and wisdom by comparison.

You might have removed the picture & edited your mobile number from your own post, but you haven't edited the number from the posts where others quoted it.

And one other thing. From Rule 4 of the site rules:

"Remember that you can be identified through the information you have supplied when registering and from the IP address associated with each posting."

Its allright Mark, the photo has been downloaded to a database to protect it!!

ooooooh, no such a smart and ***** little pimiple now, are we...........!?!??!
I think you have just realised how much sxit you are in!

So what have you got to say about yourself now eh?? You reckon your diesel will outrun the cop spec Vectra's then......we all know they will do at least 157mph!!

Tool!

mate take it to police if you wish my dads friend is in the traffic side of policing and like he said there would be no evidence to say it was me or my car!! and what road

Man this has all got very boring.......cant stop reading it for some reason tho

So why remove it then, chicken sxit!!

Of course they may not be able to do you for it this time, but you know damn well that everytime you go out they will be looking out for you now! I wonder what your dad's mate would make of it if he knew how you had been doing 150mph, then bragging about it on here....!??!You reckon he'd really turn a blind eye to it, knowing that if the press got hold of this story his dept may start looking at who may have "TURNED A BLIND EYE" cos it was his mates son.......!?!? You think he'll risk his career for a 20 yr old moron!

Oh no sonny boy! I re4ckon you have finally realised that you have really made a BIG mistake here now! And whats the betting your mobile will be turned off soon too.......but that wont help you, they will still be able to trace it even if its PAYG! How have you been topping it up...? at your bank, at tesco, on your debit card!!

Man, you have NOT THE FIRST CLUE how easy it would be for them to find out exactly who you are, trace your car, trace your speeding to time and video of them cameras on the M5 on the big poles, it woulod be so easy!!

Ask yourself, if you were possibly implicated in an armed robbery, or a rape, and you said so on here, then posted the photo you did before, and your mobile number, you reckon they still would not be able to find you........?? Of course they'd get you, which is why you pulled your photo, and regret putting up your mobile number!! Its just whether thqay can be aresed!

Its too late though now fella! You should have thought about that before you did it...........drive like a tool I mean!

A few sleepless nights ahead for you my young friend!! hahahahahahhahaha! Shame, if you could get a bit of sleep, you could dream about that S3 you long to own!!

mate you really make me laugh the police cant do **** all because none of you know my reg plus no one can link that with my speedo pic!!!

anyways, locked now

Status
Not open for further replies.