radio code

connectms

Reaction score
Hi everyone, can anyone help? need a radio code for an Audi Sat Nav Plus. Audi cant help because the original unit was replaced in the car and the replacement dosent have the serial no sticker on it. any help would be great i have serial number and chasis number of the car

I'd say you were pretty screwed in that case. You may have to resort to the dodgy backstreet unlocking people.

Most of the dodgy backstreet unlocking places still need the serial no. Or thats been my experience with previous non Audi cars anyway.

Only way I know of is plugging it into a car of the same type and year it came from then plugging car into vagcom which will then show part number and serial number.

I have the chasis number and serial number of the unit but audi dealer here isnt one bit helpful as the car wasnt purchased from them. So not sure now what to do?

Got serial number and chasis number of the car and sat nav unit but audi dealer not helpful as car not purchased from them. Anyone know of were i can or might get the unit code?

connectms said:
Got serial number and chasis number of the car and sat nav unit but audi dealer not helpful as car not purchased from them. Anyone know of were i can or might get the unit code?
Could be worth trying another Audi dealer, or maybe even getting in touch with Audi UK directly. I'm totally guessing here, but they may have access to the codes from a factory database, based on the chassis number and serial number. Worth a try!

the auz code number is in the control unit which can be seen by vag com and the vas 5051 etc... however it is etched inot the side of the radio metal casing, sounds like you might have got someone who does not know what he is doing , if you have vag com then if you go into read measure valve blocks and look at all the blocks above 75 - 100 you will find the number in the control unit, where abouts do you live??