Well I guess my 4th S3 in a row was just inevitable

Yeah its rotor grey as you so rightly state....but rotor/rock grey is grey....lol and at best the medium grey leather would only suit a very dark exterior paint colour,l aint a fan of Audis black leather either but l had no choice in this matter.....but l Chavved it up a wee bit with red stitching, expensive but well worth it...if l where you l'd swing for the black SS seats

Well I hope mine suits the grey as whichever shade of grey it is I’m having it

Need a change from black and otherwise it would look pretty similar inside. Virtual cockpit and the fancy new steering wheel being the only other changes really.

I had the Lunar in my previous one with the sepang and was lovely. Hate black interiors so had to be the rotor grey. Saw a VY R8 in the showroom with the same combo and was sold. It looks awesome imo, if anything I wish it was lighter but really classy looking and with the extended leather pack just sets it all off. Got these photos at hand, not the best but you get the jist.

Also away to throw these 19” rotors back on but can’t make up my mind... maybe need to get them coated in a darker colour!?

Personally I’d have them done dark grey / black. You not a fan of the standard black edition rims? I love them!

Reactions: LiamRS
Wow, that’s a change! So the Seat ain’t a done deal then? If your still looking after posting / ordering the Seat then maybe it’s not the car for you. I’ve looked / test drove so many cars and come back to the S3 so that’s really told me something!
@The Challinor - The Cupra is still my 'plan A' at the mo, just keeping my options open for other cars for the time being

Reactions: Jassyo06
Go for the Vegas Yellow with BP and Black SS seats. I hear you about the black interior. But how about a pano roof that does wonders for the coal mine look...really brightens it up. Just ask @jassyo06 ....he told me just wait, as I could not order as S3 without one (Canadian model).

Reactions: Jassyo06
Go for the Vegas Yellow with BP and Black SS seats. I hear you about the black interior. But how about a pano roof that does wonders for the coal mine look...really brightens it up. Just ask @jassyo06 ....he told me just wait, as I could not order as S3 without one (Canadian model).

Yeah the Pano-Roof really looks its best on bold or bright colours....looks awesome on Elvis Yella,it being a strong vibrant colour the Pano-Roof would break this up to a extent plus adds contrast,love the Pano-Roof on the saloon as it takes up about 2 thirds of the roof space...as the saloon has a shorter roof than the Sportback,you couldnt really notice the Pano-Roof on my Sepang sportback because the dark paint and the Roof Rails hid it slighly,but l think @The Challinor challinor wants to keep his spec below the higher road threshold

Yer the thought of a grey interior with black edition did cross my mind but considering I already own the pre-facelift with black I need the grey interior next.

Yeah the Pano-Roof really looks its best on bold or bright colours....looks awesome on Elvis Yella,it being a strong vibrant colour the Pano-Roof would break this up to a extent plus adds contrast,love the Pano-Roof on the saloon as it takes up about 2 thirds of the roof space...as the saloon has a shorter roof than the Sportback,you couldnt really notice the Pano-Roof on my Sepang sportback because the dark paint and the Roof Rails hid it slighly,but l think @The Challinor challinor wants to keep his spec below the higher road threshold

I did but considering it’s only the 2nd and 3rd year it’s not too bad. The main reason I’ve added the rails is to just get that mini estate look as it looks a million times better.

Reactions: The Challinor
Reactions: Bristle Hound