S3 FL ashtray /cup

farmerpalmer

Reaction score
I have just taken delivery of a FL S3.
i rather like the silver Audi ashtray/ cup, but as a non-smoker, do not have this.
There are quite a few on ebay for sale, but there are a variety of ref numbers in the pictures.
Which one will fit the current S3?

Got one myself off Ebay for about £17, go for it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They fit in a standised sized cup holder ergo.... They all should be the same size mate?

There is an odd ball one for the A4/A5, they have a large and small cup holder in the centre console and they do a holder for both. The large is the standard size for the A3 and all other Audi’s.

Yep there are two sizes & the smaller one will rattle around like two skeletons making sweet sweet love in a biscuit tin. The smaller size one I removed when I traded in my old A1, expecting it to fit in my A3 err no!.

They are a rip-off.

When I had my Audi Q5 it was in Audi Manchester for 3 months to have a new mechatronics unit fitted, for taking the **** I stole the one out of an SQ5 courtesy car I had.

Reactions: Tom.H and daytonamart
They are a rip-off.

When I had my Audi Q5 it was in Audi Manchester for 3 months to have a new mechatronics unit fitted, for taking the **** I stole the one out of an SQ5 courtesy car I had.
I'd agree that they are a rip off for £17 or whatever. Can't remember if I removed the one from my A3 to put into my S3 now or if they both came with them, either way I wouldn't pay for one - doesn't get used..

I'd agree that they are a rip off for £17 or whatever. Can't remember if I removed the one from my A3 to put into my S3 now or if they both came with them, either way I wouldn't pay for one - doesn't get used..
Two fit well side by side. Rubbish bin and lose change for parking.

You can pick up used ones for about £5 if you’re lucky on eBay.

But then if you fill the cup holder with these then you block out those very sexy light rings that you’ve just paid good money to have.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: Ormesome, AllStar and richinsoton
But then if you fill the cup holder with these then you block out those very sexy light rings that you’ve just paid good money to have.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

haha:tearsofjoy:! this! I had mine retro fitted a few months ago and now the ashtray lives in the glove box and drinks rattle around in the door bins!!

To the OP: defo worth getting one. Mine, like everyone elses that doesn't smoke, is for change. It also works as a great savings bin. I chuck all my change in there before getting in and out and counted nearly £50 in change last week!! Although my partner has noticed this now and started to suddenly have much more loose change than before!

Reactions: richinsoton