Audi Connect Not Working

kaibr88

Reaction score
New s4
Picked up my new S4 Avant on Friday but the salesman couldn't get the audi connect services to work. He took the car away while the technicians looked into it and they've told my it's not the car but the whole Audi Connect service that's down and it should start working within a few days. Anyone else had any issues?

None at all, have you registered all correctly online?

No problems here.

From memory there have been a few on here where this hasn't worked from the factory. One of the fixes that appears to have worked for some people was turning the Data Module OFF, then back ON. (or disconnecting and then reconnecting - I can't remember what the options on the menu say...)

See post #47 on here:

http://www.audi-sport.net/xf/threads/audi-connect-google-earth.332718/page-2#post-3132467

The setting you are looking for is 'Data Module'.

None at all, have you registered all correctly online?
All properly registered and I've got the pin number to enter in the cars MMI but my cars not giving me the option to enter the pin. The salesman told me the pin number option will come up when it gets a connection but I'm not convinced as its been 5 days now! going to chase them up tomorrow.

There is an option to log in with a pin!

1. From the Audi MMI main menu, select "Navigation."
  2. Select "Online destinations."
  3. Select "Find destination from myAudi account."
  4. Enter your myAudi PIN. You now have full access to Audi connect.

So i decided to buy a pay as you go Sim to see if it would work with that and I now have all online services. Audi have now accepted that something may be wrong with the vehicle for the eSim not to be working so are taking it off my hands on Friday. Hoping for a fast turn around!

So i decided to buy a pay as you go Sim to see if it would work with that and I now have all online services. Audi have now accepted that something may be wrong with the vehicle for the eSim not to be working so are taking it off my hands on Friday. Hoping for a fast turn around!

Did you try restarting the eSim data module in the settings? I think that would have sorted it.

I just picked my car up and non of the data services worked... traffic data fuel prices etc

I did a factory reset on the mmi (everything) and it fixed itself