limp mode

jay22s3

2nd gear sorts em out
Reaction score
hi all
lately my car has gone into limp mode a couple of times my maf went knackered so got a new one from TPS fair pricey at £86 but has a 2 year warranty , my clutch is slipping like a bastered now ok on set off but when I put my foot down from second onwards it revs like a tw..t I changed my n75 a couple of years ago could this have gone faulty again putting it into limp mode when I boot it , doesn't happen all the the time just out of the blue ! clutch is a 5 paddle ceramic from cg which has been in about three years thanks in advance

haven't scanned it yet since new maf was put on but will do it first thing in the morning , as to your help on my last problem the intercooler pipe had popped off on the map sensor tube behind battery hard to see with the cover on

tuffty I scanned the car today and the codes that came up where 16487 I have just had a new maf on from TPS, 18010 and 17743 think the 18010 is battery related as its been slow at turning over lately so put new battery on today but haven't got a clue as to the 17743 googled it but don't know what to make of it