Forge intercooler *Help*

billymc92

Kyalami Green Vorsprung- Sportback
Reaction score
Does anyone know any companies that have a forge intercooler in stock or anyone that has one for sale. Every company I’ve tried so far are saying 4-5 weeks and same story with all the ones for sale on eBay

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Part Number FMINT4

I’ll give them a message. I’d need it fitted before I got to them though that’s the only thing

If I can’t get one in time I’ll go for a airtec one as they have them in stock. Anyone heard good things about them?

Forge make the FMINT4 to order. Have you tried looking for an Wagner EVO 3 as an alternative? They are a bit more expensive than the Forge but apparently have a higher quality cores on the inside. They look pretty good quality on the outside too actually.

So this morning I ordered a intercooler from Airtec. On reading up on it and the description it’s very similar to Forge. Only difference is it’s £100 cheaper and not made to order (5 weeks wait). And I got a RS owners club forum discount code which surprisingly gave me £76 off so worked out nearly £200 cheaper. I’ll let you all know how it performs when it’s dynoed next month

So this morning I ordered a intercooler from Airtec. On reading up on it and the description it’s very similar to Forge. Only difference is it’s £100 cheaper and not made to order (5 weeks wait). And I got a RS owners club forum discount code which surprisingly gave me £76 off so worked out nearly £200 cheaper. I’ll let you all know how it performs when it’s dynoed next month
Did you buy the one with the crash bar?

http://www.wagner-tuning.uk/200001081-ACC.html

Look a nice piece of kit but a lot more expensive, are they worth the extra?

Yes to a point, as they go one further in their technology by providing baffles to distribute the air across the whole of the matrix and therefore come out with a slightly lower temperature. Now, whether or not this is noticed at Stage 1 or even 2 mapping is debatable. So I would say that for minimal mapping one is going to be OK with Airtec or Forge but for serious stuff, definitely Wagner

Any one need any upgraded or stock intercooler a drop me a message

Is it a facelift 8v what price have you seen see if I can get a better deal