Intercooler

RS3 FUN

Reaction score
My fl Rs3 is currently stage 1 with very healthy figures of 519 ps/ 740 nm and I am currently thinking of putting a uprated intercooler on. Even on a stage 1 tune will I see some gains/ improvements over stock intercooler and will it be worth it .

Still on stage 1 boost but has octane booster multi map plus the usual intake and turbo pipes.

Would probably see another 20ps and more consistent performance? I could do the same but to be honest £1500 for part and fitting for a car I’ve driven 1500 miles all year is probably not worth it. And it really does go like stink already.

Would probably see another 20ps and more consistent performance? I could do the same but to be honest £1500 for part and fitting for a car I’ve driven 1500 miles all year is probably not worth it. And it really does go like stink already.

That’s what I am after consistent in gear power as I think I am losing a bit of power after a few spirited runs.

That’s what I am after consistent in gear power as I think I am losing a bit of power after a few spirited runs.
Let me know what public roads you drive on because if I find one good straight road I can put my foot down on over a typical journey then that’s it!