New Member New Car

Chris S 1245

Reaction score
Hey guys
As the Title suggests I’ve ordered a New Car Audi S4 Saloon B9 expecting delivery mid March. Ordered with The Following options
Virtual Cockpit
Privacy glass
Pure Black
Red brake Calipers
Black interior
Some of you may remember me from The A3/S3 forums. Moving from An A3 2.0 Tdi To an S4 is exciting for me. Pics up when she arrives ;). Think I might be one of the younger members on the S4 forum so go easy on me Lol.

Reactions: tickedon, Keef, cuke2u and 3 others
Hey guys
As the Title suggests I’ve ordered a New Car Audi S4 Saloon B9 expecting delivery mid March. Ordered with The Following options
Virtual Cockpit
Privacy glass
Pure Black
Red brake Calipers
Black interior
Some of you may remember me from The A3/S3 forums. Moving from An A3 2.0 Tdi To an S4 is exciting for me. Pics up when she arrives ;). Think I might be one of the younger members on the S4 forum so go easy on me Lol.
Welcome over to the "dark side" fella, sounds a nice spec. The A4 interior is a real nice place to be and I'm sure you wont be disappointed.

Reactions: Chris S 1245
Hey guys
Virtual Cockpit
Privacy glass
Pure Black
Red brake Calipers
Black interior
Sounds cracking not fancy the light and vision pack for the matrix headlights and extended led inside they are really something else.
How old are you to think your young for the s4 lol

Reactions: Chris S 1245
Sounds cracking not fancy the light and vision pack for the matrix headlights and extended led inside they are really something else.
How old are you to think your young for the s4 lol
I’m only 20 :D naw my dad reeled me in with my spending and talked sense in to me. A lot of car for my age however I can justify the cost I’ve already got my own house which is mortgage free and generates £500 a month rent.

Reactions: Spaceman_RS3
Nice one not from Bourgh are you lol.
Enjoy the car look forward to seeing it

Enjoy the new car when it arrives. :)