A3 Roof Spoiler suggestions?

AdamT96

Reaction score
Hello I have been using this site for reviews for quite a while now; but i have only just made an account today because I need some advice. I ordered an RS3 replica roof spoiler for my A3 8P 3 door. And as you can probably guess, it didn't fit properly. So is there any spoilers you guys recommend i get? I see some on ebay but I would rather have some recommendations. Also pictures and links would be much appreciated.
Thanks
(Audi A3 8P 2011, 1.4 TFSI 3 Door)

Personally I would scour breakers and places like eBay for a genuine s3 spoiler. You’ll have the brake light and a properly fitting spoiler.

I replaced the full tailgate just to get an OEM looking spoiler lol

I think the add/stick on ones dont look right as they sit too high!

Hello I have been using this site for reviews for quite a while now; but i have only just made an account today because I need some advice. I ordered an RS3 replica roof spoiler for my A3 8P 3 door. And as you can probably guess, it didn't fit properly. So is there any spoilers you guys recommend i get? I see some on ebay but I would rather have some recommendations. Also pictures and links would be much appreciated.
Thanks
(Audi A3 8P 2011, 1.4 TFSI 3 Door)
Might be worth dropping @Ash187 a PM as he is a retrofitter and i am sure if it can be done he will habe done it , in gact if you where close enough to him take the 1 you bought Rs3 and pay him to fit it correctly for you be worth ebery penny rather than trying to buy another and do yourself .