Diy semi dynamic

sorry if i'm missing something here but why would you bother?

Why would you bother modifying anything if that’s your view?

Don't they are silly looking to say the least dreadful mod

Reactions: MaffewEM and Audi Bairn
They look ok mate but don’t run slick enough for me, will look odd next to a facelift.

It’s all subjective but I like them. Not as good as the real thing but for me the cost of the FL lights are just to costly.

Reactions: Audi Bairn, TYb and Matchman54
i done a different version via the carista app, some thing different like

cnt remember the name of it now, goes left to right on the side light though

i done a different version via the carista app, some thing different like

cnt remember the name of it now, goes left to right on the side light though
Thats the pace car type i think.

Reactions: lucaslfc and Schizophonic
Who'd of thought a small mod like this would be so divisive... lol

Reactions: Audi Bairn
Each to their own, but I think they look cheap imho

Reactions: MaffewEM and oli356
Have to agree with others that stock looks much better than this, it looks like it’s broken. Like those cars who brake and their indicator lights up instead of the brake on one side.

Reactions: Tom.H
Looks fine on a VW, because VW's aren't stylish cars. On an Audi it would be the equivalent of buying a quality Swiss timepiece and replacing the leather strap with a Velcro one.

People who mod cars baffle me. Half the time it seems as if they're just changing something because it simply exists to be changed.

Most people who use car forums mod their cars, thats part of the fun. As for VW's not being stylish, everyones got an opinion. Millions would disagree.

I think if the proper dynamic lights didn't exist, these would look ok - but they do exist, so look rubbish in comparison to the "proper" solution imo.

Most people who use car forums mod their cars, thats part of the fun. As for VW's not being stylish, everyones got an opinion. Millions would disagree.

Thanks for telling me a made-up statistic about car forums, and for letting me know that people who mod cars have fun. Also, thanks for letting me know my opinion was my opinion. Very informative post.

I think if the proper dynamic lights didn't exist, these would look ok - but they do exist, so look rubbish in comparison to the "proper" solution imo.
I agree, if these where on the FL then most people would want them. I just think they're more interesting than the oem option.
Heres a link of similar on a saloon like mine.

Thanks for telling me a made-up statistic about car forums, and for letting me know that people who mod cars have fun. Also, thanks for letting me know my opinion was my opinion. Very informative post.
Your very welcome. (-:

I agree, if these where on the FL then most people would want them. I just think they're more interesting than the oem option.
In reality, I doubt "most" people would really care or even notice the difference.

In reality, I doubt "most" people would really care or even notice the difference.
Its a figure of speech. Some people seem a little argumentative on here tonight. I fail to see why people go to the trouble of posting if they have nothing constructive to say.

Its a figure of speech. Some people seem a little argumentative on here tonight. I fail to see why people go to the trouble of posting if they have nothing constructive to say.

You are exactly guilty of what you've just complained about.

Above is posted my video of the saloon semi dynamic.

Here is the halogen to full dynamic

And the led to full dynamic

Reactions: Ormesome
Above is posted my video of the saloon semi dynamic.

Here is the halogen to full dynamic

And the led to full dynamic

Has the price come down at all since last year for this mod? I remember it being over £1k to do this if im right.... would love to get it done as my halogen ones are pants!

They look really good, it’s all about he price for me as I e got a long list of mods I would like.

A grand for some sweeping LEDs? Christ.

Reactions: Matt Titanium and Ormesome
A grand for some sweeping LEDs? Christ.

500 for LED ones, 1200 for facelift dynamic & 1600 for front zenons. thats the quote I got. Would be tempted for front & back conversion from halogen but not at those prices (no reflection on the company here, it’s actually cheaper than other I think). Does any one know if the rear LEDs involve coding cos they are cheap online.

Last edited:

Only the Minority mod their cars on here mate.....l dont never will....but l know a good and poor mod when l see one ...honestly...its a Gash mod.....looks like the indicators aint working the way they should.....as its slower in it's operation,but hey ho....its your car......do as you please

Reactions: Matt Titanium
Only the Minority mod their cars on here mate.....l dont never will....but l know a good and poor mod when l see one ...honestly...its a Gash mod.....looks like the indicators aint working the way they should.....as its slower in it's operation,but hey ho....its your car......do as you please
Im suprised at that, all the forums ive been a member of have been very much in favour of modding to some degree or another. That said, each to there own, it maybe to do with the fact these cars are 20k+ and people are happy with it out of the crate. Anyway, it'd be boring if we were all the same:racer:

I like, wouldnt worry what people say on the forum, some like them some don't wouldnt let that bother you. I like it when people change things or 'mod' them just to be different i guess. I work in a office and when everyone leaves in the evening is like groundhog day with all the guys leaving in there grey A5s there must be at least 7 in our carpark, all the same spec.

Reactions: Starry
I like, wouldnt worry what people say on the forum, some like them some don't wouldnt let that bother you. I like it when people change things or 'mod' them just to be different i guess. I work in a office and when everyone leaves in the evening is like groundhog day with all the guys leaving in there grey A5s there must be at least 7 in our carpark, all the same spec.
Im happy for people to have an opinion on threads i start or comments i post, ive never owned a standard car and probably never will. I like playing/tinkering with things, its like a hobby to me. Im under no illusion that its an individual thing...