RS4 grill

gareth harris

Reaction score
I'm fancying swapping out my S4 grill for an RS4 all black
Any recommendations guys.

only one proper option chap, you need an rs4 grille with the black surround, or a silver one and paint it black.

I was running an RS4 grille with a black surround but have recently replaced it with a new rs4 grille with the platinum surround as I feel it looks way better on my black bus.

Is it a straight swap

Yep, bumper off, and swap over grille assembly in one piece, refit your number plate cover and job done.
The only down side is the cost of the grille.......and they are never going to go down in price either , well not new that is.

The forum classified can be a starting point but everyone that want's one will also be looking .....
Ebay can yield good results as that is where I picked both of mine , they were new and at a good price but I think it was just sheer luck really.
New dealer prices are bonkers expensive , but when there are not many undamaged used ones around and if you want a decent undamaged one ,the new route maybe the only viable solution.

I’ve been looking for one for some time now. They do come up occasionally but are usually snapped up pretty quick!

I have found these but there from the US:

http://www.lltek.com/grills_A4.htm

If you scroll down they have got an RS4 style grills that will fit sline/non sline. Price difference is quite big, sline is $700 non sline $200. You’d have to add import tax on that and shipping as well. When the exchange rate is good it could be a viable option. Depends how much you want it really.

Either that or do the diy mod