10.89 @ 126.34

Front tire pressure 35psi
Rear 35psi
No passenger
Traction control fully off
Tires at road temperature

406F2B35 5C38 4FF2 8CE9 DE3E7A922BD8

Reactions: TTE Si, FBF01, Beebee-one and 12 others
Great time and much more like what to be expected from a 500+ FL.

Technically not official until you’ve done it on a dragstrip tho ;)

100 time, going by the 1/8, must have just dipped into the 6’s too. Good times those.

Last edited:
Can you pull up any other times through the Dragy Billy? Another popular metric is the 100-200kmh which is 62-124 time?

Yes you can make custom metrics and set it to any distance/speed you want but i did not have ones set up.

ones i did have was

0-60 3.09
0-130 11.74 {although i think i started letting off at 1/4mile} before 130mph
60-130 8.65 {although i think i started letting off at 1/4mile} before 130mph

Reactions: Leo-RS
If you change the units in the dragy app settings from mph to kph it will automatically convert the runs you did. Here is a screenshot of your 60-130 converted. Roughly 2.5 seconds faster than stock which is damn impressive.

Screenshot 20180408 112956

Reactions: NevMan
This is my totally stock 1/4 on dragy, I know it could be a few tenths quicker because I've ran 11.7 on vbox, had more fuel in this time and car was quite a bit heatsoaked. Also consistantly running 3.7 0-60.
Screenshot 20180407 213954

Reactions: NevMan
If you change the units in the dragy app settings from mph to kph it will automatically convert the runs you did. Here is a screenshot of your 60-130 converted. Roughly 2.5 seconds faster than stock which is damn impressive.

View attachment 152698

Yeah I know mate but 100-200kph is 62-124mhp.

They are classing it as 60-130 so don’t want to do my self out of time lol

Reactions: Kristijan Sabljar
Yeah I know mate but 100-200kph is 62-124mhp.

They are classing it as 60-130 so don’t want to do my self out of time lol
They aren't classing 100-200kph the same as 60-130mph it's just Europeans use 100-200kph as the metric and Americans use 60-130mph. If you change units it will convert everyone times on the leaderboard and use 62-124mph for the 100-200kph so you aren't doing yourself out of any time.

You can see this in your times as your 60-130mph is 8.65 and your 100-200kph (62-124mph) is 7.32

will this go 9 in the 1/4 ?

Our TTRS 8S TTE625

691ps 818nM
100-200 kmh 4.99SEC corrected

[youtube]u59ri1vx2GY[/youtube]

Reactions: JamesCrs3, NevMan and jimojameso
Why is there such a huge difference between 62-124 and 60-130?

About 1.5 seconds

will this go 9 in the 1/4 ?

Our TTRS 8S TTE625

691ps 818nM
100-200 kmh 4.99SEC corrected

[youtube]u59ri1vx2GY[/youtube]

Yes, if it can get traction.

Traction will be the hard part though, it will probably just spin the first 60ft though if it’s on normal road tyres. Sticky rubber tho, I would put it into the 9’s easily.

Would expect a Stage 2 TTRS at 530 to be in the 10.3-10.5 range so at 690, that’s got to be into the 9’s at 140.

Last edited:
Reactions: TTE Si
Why is there such a huge difference between 62-124 and 60-130?

About 1.5 seconds

Well your 118-124 (190-200) is taking 1.09secs, your 112-118 (180-190) is taking 0.97secs,

Your 124-130 (200-210) is probably going to be around 1.3secs extrapolating it. Then add on the 60-62 which is a good 2/10.

Well your 118-124 (190-200) is taking 1.09secs, your 112-118 (180-190) is taking 0.97secs,

Your 124-130 (200-210) is probably going to be around 1.3secs extrapolating it. Then add on the 60-62 which is a good 2/10.

Thanks for explaining, that 62-124 time is MOVING! My old M4 with jb4 was 7.4 corrected from what I remember. As for the quarter mile, a friend was running close to 700bhp and managed 10.99 in his Pre Fl rs3, crazy how much potential the Fl has

Thanks for explaining, that 62-124 time is MOVING! My old M4 with jb4 was 7.4 corrected from what I remember. As for the quarter mile, a friend was running close to 700bhp and managed 10.99 in his Pre Fl rs3, crazy how much potential the Fl has
Good to see you on the forum again. I see your friend is now running around in some right shabby motor and clocking quarters at 10.4!

Yes Aoon’s car had major traction issues. Should have done so much better at that power though. Probably the reason why he got rid of it.

V10+ now but unless spending crazy money on a turbo/SC conversion, he’s not going to be able to take that car far tuning wise. Saying that, probably no real need too, it’s a missile as standard. Keep the warranty, you’re just chasing numbers trying to go any quicker.

Doc, Probably around 10.6 on the 1/4 at Santapod. Slightly slower at Crail due to the poor surface.

Good to see you on the forum again. I see your friend is now running around in some right shabby motor and clocking quarters at 10.4!

Thanks mate, good to be back, yes hes living the dream :racer:

Yes Aoon’s car had major traction issues. Should have done so much better at that power though. Probably the reason why he got rid of it.

V10+ now but unless spending crazy money on a turbo/SC conversion, he’s not going to be able to take that car far tuning wise. Saying that, probably no real need too, it’s a missile as standard. Keep the warranty, you’re just chasing numbers trying to go any quicker.

Doc, Probably around 10.6 on the 1/4 at Santapod. Slightly slower at Crail due to the poor surface.

Hes already looking at options for more power :chuncky:

Sure I seen he's already looking at turbocharging the R8. He must have a sturdier bank balance the me!

jumping on the hijack thread bandwagon lol.......how you getting on living with the TTRS DOC? any plans to mod?

jumping on the hijack thread bandwagon lol.......how you getting on living with the TTRS DOC? any plans to mod?
Loving the TTRS. Handling is spectacular. Ok, the reviews may say it lacks that final degree of polish and excitement next to a Cayman, but it's still excellent. Performance is great. It really strolls on past 100. Even the sound is growing on me. It's very different to my PFL RS3 but still more than acceptable and I'm even getting the odd pop and crackle now that I've passed 4k miles. Looks wise, it gets a lot of stares and comments, although someone did shout over yesterday that "all of the air hostesses have got those"...

I would love to have a stage 1! Having felt the difference a remap made in my RS3, I can image the TTRS would feel like a genuine junior 911 turbo. I do worry about warranty issues, though. There's a few minor niggles with the car and I'd be nervous of Audi spotting the tune and turning me away, even though it wouldn't be the cause of anything. Never say never, and I may yet take the plunge!

Reactions: PanamaS3, TTE Si and Phil3
Good to hear the TTRS is a winner for you mate... I tent to take reviews from magazine etc with a pinch of salt, they really offer ‘real world’ reviews that an everyday driving is going to use the car for!

I’m the same as you here, I think stage 1 would transform the car totally... but it’ll always be there in the back of my mind about how fussy Audi could be?!

Reactions: PanamaS3
Good to hear the TTRS is a winner for you mate... I tent to take reviews from magazine etc with a pinch of salt, they really offer ‘real world’ reviews that an everyday driving is going to use the car for!

I’m the same as you here, I think stage 1 would transform the car totally... but it’ll always be there in the back of my mind about how fussy Audi could be?!
A stage 1 tune is epic. I had over 100ps and 100lb ft of torque extra at 4000rpm.

Reactions: PanamaS3 and Phil3
Loving the TTRS. Handling is spectacular. Ok, the reviews may say it lacks that final degree of polish and excitement next to a Cayman, but it's still excellent. Performance is great. It really strolls on past 100. Even the sound is growing on me. It's very different to my PFL RS3 but still more than acceptable and I'm even getting the odd pop and crackle now that I've passed 4k miles. Looks wise, it gets a lot of stares and comments, although someone did shout over yesterday that "all of the air hostesses have got those"...

I would love to have a stage 1! Having felt the difference a remap made in my RS3, I can image the TTRS would feel like a genuine junior 911 turbo. I do worry about warranty issues, though. There's a few minor niggles with the car and I'd be nervous of Audi spotting the tune and turning me away, even though it wouldn't be the cause of anything. Never say never, and I may yet take the plunge!
Awesome! Really happy for you!
I felt the same when I drove the new TTS....and having sat in the TTRS with engine on if it handles the same with THAT engine....then yes...I'm in
Yeah, I think those comments have evolved from genuine early "pidgeon-holing" of the first buyers (a step up from MX-5 and other small Jap offerings) to mask more jealousy now as to the cars obvious capabilities which have evolved....but I would never buy a soft top as that to me just screams in agreement to the hecklers.
It would be very hard for me not to at least change downpipes/IC/intake plus Stage 1....from all reports its epic
Hopefully the niggles stay minor...nothings perfect....but be great to hear if you do strive to perfect it :)

Reactions: D0C