Facelift Likelihood of 2019 Competition Package

VWNCC

Reaction score
Audi has often released a competition package for the last model year of a given facelift A-model car (e.g. the 2016A4, the 2018 A6, etc...). What do you think are the chances of an A3 competition model for 2019, given that it is likely the last model year for the 8V before new design.

Audi has often released a competition package for the last model year of a given facelift A-model car (e.g. the 2016A4, the 2018 A6, etc...). What do you think are the chances of an A3 competition model for 2019, given that it is likely the last model year for the 8V before new design.
Never heard of Audi releasing a "Competition Pack" that's BMW's lingidy
"Performance" yes but not on a S3 or any A3 for that matter
Rs6/RS7 Performance yes with extra torque and 40bhp more that's all Audi's performance line up

sounds a bit like column filling inches to me to sell ad space....but you never know....whatever sells!
can't see there being an A3 competition model....theyve already got S3....sounds like ways to shift higher up models maybe

sounds a bit like column filling inches to me to sell ad space....but you never know....whatever sells!
can't see there being an A3 competition model....theyve already got S3....sounds like ways to shift higher up models maybe

The NA market is a bit interesting. They have done competition package for all of A4, A5, A6, and A7, during the last model year for a given model. I feel that it is the "venue" for the A-model to get black pack in NA (we often did not get black pack for the A-models until the competition pack).

There is a 'S1 Competition' available on the UK configurator.