Facelift Best place to buy wipers and brake disks

Karen O'

Reaction score
Hi

Just had my car into audi for its 1st service and its come back needing a few parts which i knew anyway

I need new wipers front and back and a rear brake disk too

Do these have to be audi genuine parts? And does anyone know anywhere in glasgow that does good deals on parts?

Thanks in advance

If you want to keep your warranty then you need to use genuine parts.
(Probably wiper blades not so important though)

Thats what i was wondering, i knew i had to with the discs was was sure about the wipers

Euro car parts or carparts4less, always discount codes on site but some weeks have even better deals on selected parts.

Reactions: Karen O'
Thank u, i was just looking on euro car parts there. Will try car parts for less

@Karen O' I've used wiperblades.co.uk plenty of times in the past, always seem very well priced.

What happened the rear disk, is this not covered under warranty as it sounds far to early for normal replacement?

You don’t need genuine brake discs and pads, I had a centre tell me it really will make no difference regards to warranty. Yes you won’t have a warranty on your discs and pads themselves, but the likelihood of Audi paying out on any brake claims are slim to none as they are consumables... you just need to ask any of us RS3 owners with squealing brakes to figure that.

Get the discs and pads from the cheapest place, I ordered a set off of Euro Car Parts for the girlfriends caf when they had their 53% offer on this weekend and saved £70... I think they have 35% on now. The OEM quality brake manufacturer is PAGID.