The Wait Begins... Placed an order for MY19 S5

Matty_S3&S5

Reaction score
Hi All,

As the title says, placed an order for a MY19 S5 (sport back for practicality with kids etc.) that should arrive here in Oz by Feb, if not Jan. Just waiting on the factory confirmation build slot.

Looking forward to having a more relaxed drive to work and the loan S5 Coupe I had for a week to seal the deal has made the S3 feel rather agricultural in comparison.

Any other S5 owners in Sydney? Don't see many about on the roads compared to the S3's

Cheers
Matty

Reactions: Jcbmally and Sandra
Hi Matty, welcome to audi-sport.net. Any pics of the car? Enjoy the forum

Did you get any ideas about what will be different for the MY19 car?

Here in OZ the only differences on the S5, as far as I could tell, were that the carbon inlay was optional now and the wireless phone charger was standard... (straight swap)

Took the My19 over a stock built MY18 as could get a better deal on a car that I want with all the options (except the 20's_

Hi Matty, welcome to audi-sport.net. Any pics of the car? Enjoy the forum

Thanks Sandra - nope, not yet as I have to wait til Jan/Feb before it arrives down here in Australia once its built... Still, I have the S3 to keep me entertained til then when i am not driving my company supplied Hybrid Camry (which the S5 is replacing) so used to the banter over on that the side of the forum from a certain Scotsman... (no names mentioned ;) )

Thanks Sandra - nope, not yet as I have to wait til Jan/Feb before it arrives down here in Australia once its built... Still, I have the S3 to keep me entertained til then when i am not driving my company supplied Hybrid Camry (which the S5 is replacing) so used to the banter over on that the side of the forum from a certain Scotsman... (no names mentioned ;) )
Us Scottish people are naturally gifted with our sense of humour. Hopefully the next few months will fly in for you Matty. :)

Reactions: Jcbmally
Update: Car went into production last Saturday (17th November) and should be here by mid-Feb depending on shipping to the other side of the world!

Reactions: Jcbmally