Journey to a mid life crisis!!

At last a little bit of sunshine (for all of 1o mins), still not been washed though...maybe tomorrow afternoon

IMG 2012 2

Reactions: Bristle Hound, loftylad, Bells and 10 others
Don't you know its rude to ask a gentleman his age, just as well I'm no gentleman....lol..........55 if you must know

I'm 55 now , did midlife porsche thing a while back and now just doing the audi and bike crisis thing..lol
my other half still says i have too many toys, i just disagree .....

Reactions: Sandra, NevMan, Daveotto and 1 other person
I'm 55 now , did midlife porsche thing a while back and now just doing the audi and bike crisis thing..lol
my other half still says i have too many toys, i just disagree .....
I agree that you should continue to disagree.

Reactions: Sandra, NevMan, Daveotto and 1 other person
@Daveotto car looks stunning. Enjoy to the max dave. :) x

Reactions: NevMan and Daveotto
First wash, quite shiny considering there was not to much sun about :) ..........Merry Christmas and wishing you all Health, Peace and Prosperity for the New Year

Washed

Reactions: Bells, BarryG79, Bristle Hound and 8 others
First wash, quite shiny considering there was not to much sun about :) ..........Merry Christmas and wishing you all Health, Peace and Prosperity for the New Year

View attachment 172196

Looking mint mate....Paint Colour of the wheels as well....whoever configured them in Gloss black had no taste...

Reactions: Daveotto and NevMan
Gorgeous.......a 718 Cayman is what I want next, but at the moment I would have to sell other precious toys to pay for it, (bikes, camper etc) which I don't want to do.....

So quietly hoping for an inheritance, from her side of the family obviously, and after christmas, I have got a heart......:haha:

Reactions: BarryG79, Bristle Hound, NevMan and 1 other person
Gorgeous.......a 718 Cayman is what I want next, but at the moment I would have to sell other precious toys to pay for it, (bikes, camper etc) which I don't want to do.....

So quietly hoping for an inheritance, from her side of the family obviously, and after christmas, I have got a heart......:haha:

Take it ye dont get along with yer in laws............lol and aye a Tad Harsh mate

Reactions: BarryG79, PhilsA3 and NevMan

lol reminds me of something my nephews said to me a while back "We'll get your house and money when you die because you've got no kids", yes they were serious and yes it ****** me off :wtf:

Little do they know when I retire I plan on spending it on holidays and cars :) Then if I do die first it all goes to the wife, then it's up to her where it goes then :p

Reactions: BarryG79, Bristle Hound, TYb and 3 others
lol reminds me of something my nephews said to me a while back "We'll get your house and money when you die because you've got no kids", yes they were serious and yes it ****** me off :wtf:

Little do they know when I retire I plan on spending it on holidays and cars :) Then if I do die first it all goes to the wife, then it's up to her where it goes then :p

Cheeky little blighters. Yep mate, can’t take it with you, so spend it all while you can

Reactions: Bristle Hound, S32B, PhilsA3 and 1 other person
Cheeky little blighters. Yep mate, can’t take it with you, so spend it all while you can
I intend to mate ;)

Retired = more days out = more time to drive = Porsche :) I blame Dave for that one...planting ideas!!!

Reactions: Daveotto, Bristle Hound, NevMan and 2 others
I intend to mate ;)

Retired = more days out = more time to drive = Porsche :) I blame Dave for that one...planting ideas!!!
You never know what’s around the corner, enjoy spending it I say.

Reactions: Daveotto, loftylad, S32B and 1 other person
You never know what’s around the corner
Exactly mate, I lost my father in law 2 years ago in October, he was told a week after he'd retired that he had 3-6 months to live. Then in the January lost my own father. My wife's uncle died last Saturday from pancreatic cancer at the age of 60, he was diagnosed in April after going to the doctors complaining of being tired and losing weight.

One of my mates didn't feel well a few weeks back so took himself to A&E, they said if he hadn't have gone in he would have been dead within 72 hours!!! His body was shutting down, he's had type 2 diabetes for a few years, but it turns out he's now type 1 :blink: scary not knowing what's around the corner!

But merry christmas everyone...enjoy that turkey it may be your last lol :):p

Reactions: TYb, Daveotto, BarryG79 and 3 others
Exactly mate, I lost my father in law 2 years ago in October, he was told a week after he'd retired that he had 3-6 months to live. Then in the January lost my own father. My wife's uncle died last Saturday from pancreatic cancer at the age of 60, he was diagnosed in April after going to the doctors complaining of being tired and losing weight.

One of my mates didn't feel well a few weeks back so took himself to A&E, they said if he hadn't have gone in he would have been dead within 72 hours!!! His body was shutting down, he's had type 2 diabetes for a few years, but it turns out he's now type 1 :blink: scary not knowing what's around the corner!

But merry christmas everyone...enjoy that turkey it may be your last lol :):p

Haha. Keep worrying I might shake a seven before my S3 eventually turns up! :blink: