Key cover

ZN7

Reaction score
Anyone come across a good key cover/case which has a cutout for the audi rings as well as the RS logo? Can't for the life of me find anything really good to jazz up this boring key

Thanks in advance!

I spent ages trying to find the same thing to no avail. Would love a carbon fiber fob cover with the audi rings / RS logo cut out.

Reactions: ZN7
I spent ages trying to find the same thing to no avail. Would love a carbon fiber fob cover with the audi rings / RS logo cut out.

That would be great! Reckon we could find someone to make one if enough people wanted one? Or is wrapping the key an option?

There are carbon key ‘shells’ on eBay for around £40 ish... they involve removing all the components from your own key and swapping them over to the new one

I’ve toyed with getting one, watched a good few YouTube videos of how it’s done, just haven’t got round to it yet

That would be great! Reckon we could find someone to make one if enough people wanted one? Or is wrapping the key an option?

Wrapping is not ideal if I’m honest. As the key would not split, the only part that can be wrapped is the bartery cover.

A8702619 1A08 4094 9E42 892380A4B32B

Reactions: ZN7, FBF01 and D0C
I use a carbon leather cover, I like the tactile feel to it and if I was to drop the key (NEVER comes out of my pocket as I have stupid adv key)..fit is perfect, came from Audi Germany.

"Its the little things in life" :)

/Andy likes this!

IMG 0713
IMG 0714

Reactions: hawesy25, FBF01 and Phil3