Anyone else’s Data connection died today?

maui

Reaction score
MY17 with Tech pack - so 3 yr licenses, and has the built in data connection (not using external SIM)

Was absolutely fine yesterday, had data all the way home, however jumped in it today, drove 1/2 hour with no data at all.

MMI has a white cross through the signal where the signal for the data connection is. Tried resetting the MMI fully, no joy - then turning off and in the data connection without success.

In the settings menu it shows the operator as EE, but the signal strength as blank.

Mobile on EE and has signal throughout journey vs. MMI, so certainly not a local cell tower issue.

Amazing how frustratingly limiting it is without the data connection! No addresses from Audi Connect, Google traffic updates etc. Needed to enter an address to nav to today, which ended up using CarPlay as was less involved.

Reactions: h1r4
This is the same problem that I experienced this morning. If its the both of us having this issue I think the odds are its network related rather than our cars. There may be an outage or someone forgot to pay the bill like you said :tearsofjoy:

Seems to be back now! Although I did have to log back into myAudi in the car...

I can contact mine from the app now whilst sat at my desk but will have to wait until lunch to get in and take a look.

Mine is showing old data as in blocked road on the Nav yet no one on it when you get there. Gotta love technology...

TX.

Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk