Retune DAB?

RS4K

Reaction score
Hi,

Car: 2014 pre fl S3

Recently on my my tech pack mmi with DAB the Kisstory radio station moved frequency and now it says i need to retune the radio but there is no option to do so anywhere in any settings.

I have tried

1. Reset mmi
2. scroll to top of the list (some mmi have a refresh list, mine doesn't)
3. go to fm and then back to dab
4. googled and youtubed the s*** out of this but no luck.

Does anyone have any info that could help?

Thanks

there is a way but its long winded, I have no option either, You have to go right to top and start at the first station and then there is an option to search forward or search backward, just keep pressing search forward until you get to the end and this retunes DAB. rubbish I know.

Not sure if facelift is different but kisstory was stored as favourite and it said needed retuning. I went to dab tab and it was there on the list under all stations at new frequency. Just selected and added to favourite and deleted old one

Not sure if facelift is different but kisstory was stored as favourite and it said needed retuning. I went to dab tab and it was there on the list under all stations at new frequency. Just selected and added to favourite and deleted old one

My car is a 2014 and this is exactly what I done yesterday,I used to loose signal on this station about 20 miles from my house but since retuning it I get it everywhere now so I am well chuffed :grinning:

thanks guys, that did the trick just pressed skip a bit and then it was on auto scan i think or something.