Maps update

Morepower123

Reaction score
my Sat Nav is dead, I went to a link on the site to SatNavUpgrade.com and they sent me a dvd with firmware on, an sad card with maps and another with the activation on. The firmware went fine but the map update keeps coming up with error 160 on 4 of the folders, I have cancelled the cordless and the rest has gone on ok but now now working SatNav, I’ve messaged then 4 times now with no response so I can only assume they are a bunch on wa*8kers. The problem is how do I get the Nav working, I went and followed a link on one of the sites (not sure if it was on here) and you can download the files however they won’t download without signing up for a mega account!!!!!

Anyone got any ideas? If I could download the files I can copy to another sad card and install I think.

I’m going to go on SatNavUpgrade’s Facebook later and give them hell

What nav system is it?
I thought I was onto a winner today, SatNavUpgrade sent me a link to download the maps and a phone number for support, the download throws up the same issue, it errors on the same files? And to top it off the phone number has been engaged all day, I’ve called it 18 times, left a message and my number all to no avail
Does anyone know if it’s possible to wipe the old maps off the system and start again?

This is the only thing I can think of now

Yes, it is possible to delete the old maps. I have seen the directions to do so as an option before doing the update. You'll have to Google the specifics.