RS3 Rebuild Project

So what wings did you put on Dean? Look like you copped out and fitted steel ones.

So what wings did you put on Dean? Look like you copped out and fitted steel ones.
You can’t buy pattern wings for an rs3, only genuine. I bought one cheap that needed a slight repair. But I wasn’t happy with the fitment of it. So I bit the bullet and bought another one that’s damage free which turned up yesterday :icon thumright:

Yes, watched that earlier, got your hands full with this S4. You say it’s supercharged, I thought they were turbod.
Going back to the RS3 dashboard, I did hope you would explain where the fixing screws/nuts were, that hold the dash in position and what else needs to be disconnected. May have helped a few Audi people doing similar jobs, was a bit of a rush job.
Otherwise a good insight to identifying parts of our Audi’s.

Reactions: deanshaw24
Iirc they put V6t on the wing, but they’re actually supercharged.

The B9 is turbo charged.

Reactions: SootySport and deanshaw24
Yes, watched that earlier, got your hands full with this S4. You say it’s supercharged, I thought they were turbod.
Going back to the RS3 dashboard, I did hope you would explain where the fixing screws/nuts were, that hold the dash in position and what else needs to be disconnected. May have helped a few Audi people doing similar jobs, was a bit of a rush job.
Otherwise a good insight to identifying parts of our Audi’s.

I’m struggling a bit at the moment with juggling the regular updates and work. So when I do get to work on it, it’s a bit of a rush. I could’ve turned it into a how too I guess, But the issue is I would have is the majority of people I don’t think would be interested in that. I can of course do a short video explaining all the lugs if anyone wants. :)

Reactions: SootySport