8p1 bonnet help!

A3James93

Reaction score
Hi all,

Im pretty new here so go easy, I am currently looking for a new bonnet for my A3, its a 57 plate 3 door and have seen its an 8P1, my question is, will any 8P bonnet fit? As I can find alot of 8P bonnets but hardly any that specify 8P1?

Also, if anyone has a bonnet of the colour code LY9B let me know :)

Thanks again,

James

A quick call to your local Audi dealership given them your reg number and the parts guy should hopefully be able to tell you if earlier / later models fit .
I personally think from 2006-2012 should fit but don't quote me

A quick call to your local Audi dealership given them your reg number and the parts guy should hopefully be able to tell you if earlier / later models fit .
I personally think from 2006-2012 should fit but don't quote me
Facelift 09 onwards won't fit

So essentially any bonnet pre 09 should be ok (03 onwards) aslong as its 8P etc.

Cheers chaps

Na the 03/04 bonnets are different as well, there were 3 front ends on the 8p and all use a different bonnet.
You need a 05/06 to 58/09 bonnet

Na the 03/04 bonnets are different as well, there were 3 front ends on the 8p and all use a different bonnet.
You need a 05/06 to 58/09 bonnet
So i do need an 8PA? Or will any 8P be ok aslong as its 05-09? Sorry just need to make sure to save any issues when fitting it haha. Thanks

8pa is the sportback, 8p7 is the convertible, 8p1 is the 3dr. Any of those will fit, as long as its from those years.
58/09 was the facelift year so safer to call it 08. So yeah any doors a3, but from those years