Facelift V spoke alloy paint

DannyDog1306

Reaction score
Morning all,

I kerbed one of my V spokes yesterday. It's only a small mark so I'd like to have a go and fixing it myself. Does anyone know what paint to buy to touch up the matte titanium part of the alloy?

Thanks

Dan

Paint code is 8AU, you will also need a matt clear coat.
I got mine from an eBay seller 'jalfrazie'
It was a good match.
The colour code is actually on the back of one of the spokes, but you would need the wheel off to see it.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Reactions: DannyDog1306
It was a good match.
The colour code is actually on the back of one of the spokes, but you would need the wheel off to see it.

Very useful information, thank you

It was a good match.

Do you know where I can find the 4EE anthracite paint for my s3 8v 5 twin spoke et49 alloys ? I had no luck

Try searching with code L4EE, The other is also with code L8AU.

Edit:
Sorry. That L4EE color is not officially available, since it is actually a Audi color specially made for BBS and is the darker shade for CH-R.

I found this below from my notes, when I was trying to have my CH028's painted to that color.

-Clip-
The colorcode is Audi L 4EE, but this color was made for our production for these wheels only.

So I think it will be difficult or maybe not possible to get the same color on the free market.