Facelift S-Line bumper Retrofit

hi i have an A3 1.5 Sportback Sport
i have the S-Line roof spoiler and i want to install the back bumper
where can i find the codes for the part and the S-Line Spoiler too..
and one opinion for this... https://carbon-designz.com/audi-a3-8v-carbon-rear-s-line-valance-facelift.html
instead of the usual part....

Sorry if its asked again.....
Hi
I upgraded rear bumper to facelift :) on mine 2015 a3 tdi quattro but defo not at that crazy stupid price for idiots u linked ... FACEPALM ... you need to search for garages and A3's for breaking !
I got bumper in dark grey color just for £120 and painting to my color and fitting was £150

Attachments

• IMG_20190806_200009.jpg
    IMG_20190806_200009.jpg
    339.8 KB · Views: 162
  • IMG_20191026_152929.jpg
    IMG_20191026_152929.jpg
    471.8 KB · Views: 161
Last edited:
Reactions: IOANNIS CHALKIOTIS
Hi
I upgraded rear bumper to facelift :) on mine 2015 a3 tdi quattro but defo not at that crazy stupid price for idiots u linked ... FACEPALM ... you need to search for garages and A3's for breaking !
I got bumper in dark grey color just for £120 and painting to my color and fitting was £150

what parts does it need?
the bumper and the spoiler only ?

so ill look on ebay for the S-Line Bumper.
and the Spoiler?
there are many but with hits on... especialy the spoiler part.....
yeh u need to check carefully .. and often .. not spoiler but rear bumper with diffuser together

You need the s line bumper that its distinguishable from the normal from the larger-wider "edges" and the by looking on the inside the larger "squares" .
about the diffurer when you find an s line bumper you can go either for the s-line spoiler or the s3 spoilers.Both fit.The s line spoiler is easily to find out its the honey combed one.Be sure to check if the bumpers and spoilers are for either the saloon or the sportback as they are not the same.
I have done allready the conversion be free to ask anything.Eλλαδαρα.

Reactions: IOANNIS CHALKIOTIS
You need the s line bumper that its distinguishable from the normal from the larger-wider "edges" and the by looking on the inside the larger "squares" .
about the diffurer when you find an s line bumper you can go either for the s-line spoiler or the s3 spoilers.Both fit.The s line spoiler is easily to find out its the honey combed one.Be sure to check if the bumpers and spoilers are for either the saloon or the sportback as they are not the same.
I have done allready the conversion be free to ask anything.Eλλαδαρα.

αγορινα μου! (My Boy!)

Last edited by a moderator:
u supposed to go with s-line variant
yep, i bought it used.... first i found a S-Line Ext but i missed it! Now i found a Sport Edition with S-Line SPORTPACKET (S-Line suspension, alcantara interior, metal pedals etc) and more optional extras! I even have the S-Line Spoiler

Last edited by a moderator: