S-Line rear bumper

Krille15

Reaction score
hello guys

Can anyone explain me the difference between a S-Line A3 8v rear bumper and a A3 8v standard bumper? I can’t really see the difference...

Regards Kristoffer

hello guys

Can anyone explain me the difference between a S-Line A3 8v rear bumper and a A3 8v standard bumper? I can’t really see the difference...

Regards Kristoffer
The sline bumper has a honeycomb style rear valance (which I don't think is inter changeable) but for the shape of the bumper it flares out a bit over the standard non-sline bumper. When I mean it flares out it doesn't sit lower to the ground and doesn't extend out as much.

Sent from my ZTE A2017G using Tapatalk

Reactions: Ormesome and springer
The sline bumper has a honeycomb style rear valance (which I don't think is inter changeable) but for the shape of the bumper it flares out a bit over the standard non-sline bumper. When I mean it flares out it doesn't sit lower to the ground and doesn't extend out as much.

Yep! this! Bumpers also change in size etc... when relating to models. So a 3-door S-line bumper is different to a Sportback bumper. I know this as I had trouble finding the correct valance part.

Yep! this! Bumpers also change in size etc... when relating to models. So a 3-door S-line bumper is different to a Sportback bumper. I know this as I had trouble finding the correct valance part.
Yes do not make the same mistake as me. I accidentally picked up a 2nd sline 3 door bumper and mines a sportback. Look for part numbers 8V4....