S Line rear bumper protector - Anyone?

SRT

Reaction score
Hi,
I see that the clear bumper top protector strip that Audi supplies is not available for s line and my poor 5 month old cars bumper has now been scratched twice now. Once by the flippin dog and now my sweet nephew managed to scratch it whilst removing luggage from boot:screamcat::rage:
Anyone know of the best type of protector film (clear) available for a Daytona s line.
Thanks and Merry Christmas to all readers:grinning:

I've not seen anything official but maybe the same principal such as a clearbra for the front end to prevent stone chips etc might be possible for the rear bumper also...would need to wrap the whole bumper but it should make it easier to clean as well so that'd be a bonus :grin:

Look up invisiframe, it's a mountain bike product, but they cut it to order, if you give them the template then I'd have thought they'd do it for you, you need to be careful with getting clear vinyl as most of the cheaper stuff will go yellow and brittle over time

Thanks for all your replies and appolls for not getting back sooner. Have to say the official Audi stuff interests me albeit not specifically for s line. I just want to cover up the damn scratch mark a bit but most folks would prly not notice it. It just glares at me and I want to throttle my nephew who is unaware of it:gun2:
Is clear the way to go with Daytona btw?