supersprint group buy!

nickmc

Reaction score
how long do i have to wait for one of these?

im tight you see and i would like to get one cheap!

Got mine second hand too, paid £230 for it, which is a great saving on the new price.

Am i the only sucker that bought mine new lol. I waited 4 weeks for it to be shipped from italy and i payed £400 for a cat back.

right now then who is selling a supersprint?

come on i need it more than you. :p

Count me in if the price is right. (Ive seen the backbox and twin 90mm pipes for £320 all in from motorsportworld not inc delivery)

what does the supersprint look and sound like?:rolleyes:

I may be interested but would like to know what owners with them already think....dont want anything similar to a big chav tastic big bore type sound!

s3bumperexhaust024.jpg

s3bumperexhaust028.jpg

s3bumperexhaust026.jpg

cheers for the pics lads. now for the next big ask can someone get a sound clip of the exhaust to let me hear it i dont want anything too loud.

Yep they look ok, but what about the sound?

Again I would like a bit of grunt, but not too imposing!

Had a Milltek on the S4 & it sounded sweet!

spot on mate thats exactly what i want. right lets get more people now.

i want a cheap supersprint lol :)

I would be interested too, again if the price was reasonable.Id be looking for one in the next few weeks / month.

Do the supersprint's have a centre silencer? or do you get the option as with the milltek?

I would probably prefer the louder option if there is one, as long as it doesn't drone through the car when cruising.

Cheers

d-tech what is your own one like is it loud. in open to suggestions but i dont want anything loud just a nice little purr.

I`m looking into an exhaust for mine.. don`t want anything to loud just a nice sound will do me...

for 5 or more can do 10% off list on 5 or more on the supersprint...

if you're intrested in one of ours instead of the usual 320 fitted i could do them at £270 fitted with your choice from over 30 tips and noise level.. can supply pics if youd like to look 304 grade lifetime warranty, polished boxes.. not your powerflow rubbish! Our current set up is very quiet only slightly louder than standard but when on boost you can hear the turbo spooling.. can do videos when the clutch is finished

That sound's good, so how much would we be looking at for a cat-back supersprint, without centre silencer, and 90mm twin exit's, un-fitted, based on 5 or more.... ?

Cheers

James

mazzy said:
What clutch you running Chris?? Also what kind of power is Voorhees running??

Both Big Turbo'd??

Its a Helix clutch and flywheel. Voorhees has a Revo SPS3, not sure what settings he was running though. It's not really a good comparison as my cylinder head gasket is on the way out and the Turbo seals are shagged. My times that day were pretty awful (14.1 was the best).

interested in 2 weeks almost booked it in to pipewerx today! now i've seen this, i've changed my mind unfitted of course!
ta
oh and chris i love your car more and more i look at it!