supersprint group buy!

right ill post up the price on the supersprint deal tonight.... which is 10% off list if theres more than 5 of ya

if anyones intrested in one of ours at the above price (270 fitted) i can sort that too..

just wanted to clarify...

also anyone intrested in the TOMAS SPORT TUNING stress bars im importing?

i think it'll be the supersprint for me i would have been interested in one of yours but its too far for me to travel.

im interested if the super sprints are a better fit than the Miltek's system ?

Any news on the price, im keen to purchase one soon !!

Cheers

i may be interested i think my exhaust is on its way out. Dont want anything loud tho.

I could be pursuaded on payday (a week friday I think) but I just wanna check, can these be removed and put on another car?

I'm in but it'll be end of the month now.
That's one order :icon_thumright:

Hi, would you do a deal on the Supersprint back box alone (I believe it fits straight into OEM) as I don't really want to have to spend circa £500??

Kind Regards,
Darren

Dom
I will also enquire about one of your exhausts when i come to your new premises.
Im looking for a stainless steel backbox sounding like a magnex (not loud), with a tailpipe like the oem.

cool ste not a problem

heres a pic of one of ours handmade by myself normal retail 300 can be 270 for audi sport members thats fitted or if enough want them ill make a batch and ship for the same price these are cat back systems direct replacements in 304 grade stainless lifetime guaruntee that it will not rust by myself these are not powerflop crap these are my own sourced materials..

DSC00239.jpg

how loud are the pipes you make? also how much to deliver one to bristol? thanks

Guys, I'm not sure i can buy it yet, whats the deadline date? My car will be off the road for three weeks for bodywork repair, thankfully audi give a courtesy car! Car should be off the road next week sometime.

D-Tech Performance said:
The S3 system less the centre silencer option is £570inc VAT LIST

I will do them at £510inc Vat for 5 or more orders

as said these are not the cheapest systems but they are excellent quality

Cheers Dom

I am definately interested in one of these. Is it a full system? or at back?

Thanks

Well im ready for the buy any time. The sooner the better for me!!

D-Tech Performance said:
not very i can post up a video if peeps want of a fly by and static tickover...
yeah post it up if you would, what about price to bristol?

So any more for the group buy? i really want a new exhaust soon!!

Im still sure i want to go for the supersprint, one of the reasons being i like the 90mm exit's, and i dont think Milltek do them that size?

jm-baker said:
So any more for the group buy? i really want a new exhaust soon!!

Im still sure i want to go for the supersprint, one of the reasons being i like the 90mm exit's, and i dont think Milltek do them that size?
whats 14mm at the end of the day?
my millteks twin 76mm pipes looks subtle and not in your face. but it depends what you want i spose.

Am i right in thinking the standard exit's are 70mm?

Does anyone have a pic from the rear of a milltek fitted S3?

Cheers

James

I saw an MTM conversion at Awesome - some lads off here - it was Noggy blue with Milltek exhaust. Didn't look much bigger than standard. After seeing it I wouldn't buy a Milltek with the pecker 76mm twins. Supersprint or equivilent 90mm twins look spot on.