Any order tracking experts on here?

wizzywig27

Reaction score
I know there is an order thread but this is a little more specific.

I received my order number from my dealer and have been checking it on the website. Currently it’s at status 38 - released to ship. I have the checked the api and can only see one previous update which was on the 6th June when it changed to status 30.

I have asked Audi on Facebook for the previous order history (as I can’t see it on my order) and they’ve advised it left the factory on the 25th April, ruched the port on the 11th May and on the 26th May it was released to shipping. I have asked them how it can be at status 30 on the 6th June when it apparently went to 38 at an earlier date, they initially said it was probably just a delayed scan, however after some pushing they’ve said they’ll look into it, this was three days ago.

I have spoken to Audi who have advised it is over the expected time scale but there are delays due to Covid-19 (which I can understand). I have asked Audi how long the delays are roughly and they have just said they can’t say.

what I don’t get is why I don’t see any previous order updates. I read over on a Skoda forum whilst trying to find my answer that apparently when the car is loaded onto the ship all previous order updates disappear. Not sure how accurate this is.

has anyone got any idea what (if anything) is going on? It may just be delayed, but it’s been in port almost a month, missing tracking info and a scan of 30 after it was apparently at 38, I’m just worried it’s going to get lost for months

I know there is an order thread but this is a little more specific.

I received my order number from my dealer and have been checking it on the website. Currently it’s at status 38 - released to ship. I have the checked the api and can only see one previous update which was on the 6th June when it changed to status 30.

I have asked Audi on Facebook for the previous order history (as I can’t see it on my order) and they’ve advised it left the factory on the 25th April, ruched the port on the 11th May and on the 26th May it was released to shipping. I have asked them how it can be at status 30 on the 6th June when it apparently went to 38 at an earlier date, they initially said it was probably just a delayed scan, however after some pushing they’ve said they’ll look into it, this was three days ago.

I have spoken to Audi who have advised it is over the expected time scale but there are delays due to Covid-19 (which I can understand). I have asked Audi how long the delays are roughly and they have just said they can’t say.

what I don’t get is why I don’t see any previous order updates. I read over on a Skoda forum whilst trying to find my answer that apparently when the car is loaded onto the ship all previous order updates disappear. Not sure how accurate this is.

has anyone got any idea what (if anything) is going on? It may just be delayed, but it’s been in port almost a month, missing tracking info and a scan of 30 after it was apparently at 38, I’m just worried it’s going to get lost for months
Threaten to cancel order see if that speeds them but speak to dealership where you bought it from that might spurr them on

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk