High Mileage 2.0 TDI 2013

Beedz

Reaction score
I am looking to buy a 2013 A3 2.0 TDI with 103k miles on it for £9k. It’s been stage 1 remapped with 205bhp. It’s had cambelt changed. Is there anything in particular I should be worried about and check? Is this too high mileage for having been remapped and probably driven hard for most of its life. Any comments will be appreciated. Thanks.

Reactions: geoffhammett
I am looking to buy a 2013 A3 2.0 TDI with 103k miles on it for £9k. It’s been stage 1 remapped with 205bhp. It’s had cambelt changed. Is there anything in particular I should be worried about and check? Is this too high mileage for having been remapped and probably driven hard for most of its life. Any comments will be appreciated. Thanks.

The high mileage does not necessarily matter if the vehicle has been taken care of well and if it has a good history so that’s one thing you have to check, its history reports. There is rapidcarcheck.co.uk that can help you decide if the vehicle is worthy of buying. I have a spare code from bulk pack I bought from them. Pm me if you want ?