RS3 Configuration (let's see what you've got then)

yeah, but PCP.

I scratched around the litter box but couldn't produce 55k of money no matter how hard I tried :tearsofjoy:

Reactions: Terminator x, NevMan, Snake Pliskin and 1 other person
either way, you can call me STEP-UP 5 from now on because i am

.... I purchased a number plate for this RS a couple of days before joining on here to share the waiting excitement. The longer the delivery time, the more equity in my car, the bigger the money down payment.

and this is what I have finally decided on

(yes, ceramics)

• Love
Reactions: Terminator x, Pinky1959, kayemill and 7 others
Reactions: 3vans, 5pot, NevMan and 2 others
either way, you can call me STEP-UP 5 from now on because i am

View attachment 241293

.... I purchased a number plate for this RS a couple of days before joining on here to share the waiting excitement. The longer the delivery time, the more equity in my car, the bigger the money down payment.

and this is what I have finally decided on

View attachment 241291

View attachment 241292

(yes, ceramics)

carbon saloon club :icon thumright:

& no worrying about that damn wheel lol :tearsofjoy:

• Haha
Reactions: NevMan and Add_Profile
yeah, but PCP.

I scratched around the litter box but couldn't produce 55k of money no matter how hard I tried :tearsofjoy:

U can have mine I don’t need it for anything no more

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: NevMan
you not pulling my leg, you'll never keep up the fake pretence, i know you have a car coming :sunglasses:

Reactions: NevMan and Snake Pliskin
you not pulling my leg, you'll never keep up the fake pretence, i know you have a car coming :sunglasses:

Absolutely am not
On my daughters life
There is no car
Unless there is a drastic change
I’m really in a nightmare where there is no uk configuration and I can’t wake up yet

• Sad
Reactions: NevMan and Add_Profile
Couple of dealerships have told me March is the earliest they are expecting them. And as above no pcp numbers yet.

I stumbled upon 2 rsq3’s sport editions in the dealership today. Nardo and Daytona. Seem to be carry more spec than the equivalent rs3 (electric seats, panoramic roof, electric boot etc) I found myself strangely drawn to the nardo one in particular.

Anyone driven one? Seems some discount can be had too so will be cheaper than the rs3

Couple of dealerships have told me March is the earliest they are expecting them. And as above no pcp numbers yet.

I stumbled upon 2 rsq3’s sport editions in the dealership today. Nardo and Daytona. Seem to be carry more spec than the equivalent rs3 (electric seats, panoramic roof, electric boot etc) I found myself strangely drawn to the nardo one in particular.

Anyone driven one? Seems some discount can be had too so will be cheaper than the rs3

There are a few threads on here with RSQ3 owners, they seem to love it (old and new version).

Reactions: PeteRS3lee and Snake Pliskin
There are a few threads on here with RSQ3 owners, they seem to love it (old and new version).

Comes with proper seats too
Just don’t like suvs or what ever it is

cf468bf446175013f0d24ef8097c034d.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 3vans, 5pot and AndyVWR
It is good looking, and plenty options

5772a5f51cb372370e0d774d519e5ff7.jpg

433dec2193e9eb413664f2e8a7a940cf.jpg

Reactions: Snake Pliskin
One I looked at today. Only issue for me is residuals. Will it drop like a stone? I’ve been toying between a macan s (now with the 2.9 v6 rs4 engine) or the rs3 as they both seem like safe places to put my cash (well as far as cars go) neither of which I can try before ordering as demos won’t be in uk until November at the earliest

Attachments

• B3BA5DD1-F86A-4634-A147-8D42EC9AE002.jpeg
    B3BA5DD1-F86A-4634-A147-8D42EC9AE002.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 96

Clearly this is wrong as many of us have ordered cars and have had finance approved!

In my case an RS3 Vorsprung Saloon £60,255.00 into 49 payments £10k deposit (£1k paid to order, so £9k left which I hope will be covered by my equity in my current car and then some extra to bring down my monthly more) comes to £628.87 based on 10k miles (6.2%), Balloon at the end £29,996.25.

My hope is through some negotiating when the car is ready plus some extra equity I can get it down to maybe around £550pm. But even if I can't I am happy with the £628pm.

You can check what gmfv Audi offers on their finance page
Vorsprung and sport edition @winrya
CBDB17ED 4E89 4AC7 A895 A032F1D04401
E7216D19 D29F 4FE1 AE4B 4D0FC678EEA6

Clearly this is wrong as many of us have ordered cars and have had finance approved!

In my case an RS3 Vorsprung Saloon £60,255.00 into 49 payments £10k deposit (£1k paid to order, so £9k left which I hope will be covered by my equity in my current car and then some extra to bring down my monthly more) comes to £628.87 based on 10k miles (6.2%), Balloon at the end £29,996.25.

My hope is through some negotiating when the car is ready plus some extra equity I can get it down to maybe around £550pm. But even if I can't I am happy with the £628pm.

Doesn’t it roughly work out at about £10 less p/m for every £1k? so you are going to need either some serious negotiating or plenty extra equity to get anywhere near £550 p/m. The rate of 6.2% is ridiculous. BMW/Mini so 3.9% (used to be 2.9%) across their range

One I looked at today. Only issue for me is residuals. Will it drop like a stone? I’ve been toying between a macan s (now with the 2.9 v6 rs4 engine) or the rs3 as they both seem like safe places to put my cash (well as far as cars go) neither of which I can try before ordering as demos won’t be in uk until November at the earliest

Personally think that looks stunning. Even before this used car madness, used prices for RSQ3 were strong, and Porsche is always strong (except Cayenne)

Don't forget the face lift RsQ3 is coming next year for those who like the latest and greatest

Reactions: NevMan and Snake Pliskin
I was shown the GFV for a few options in the dealship. They were roughly all the same 29-30k that was for SB and saloon carbon and vorsprung. 10k miles 10k deposit the vorsprung saloon was only £1 more a month than the SB. (£625 SB, £626 saloon) GFV was 1k higher for saloon.

Iv went for carbon saloon turbo blue

The rate of 6.2% is ridiculous.
That’s exactly why I’m funding mine differently. Standard bank loans are half that apr - I know I’m a bit old skool

Reactions: Snake Pliskin, 5pot, NevMan and 2 others
I was shown the GFV for a few options in the dealship. They were roughly all the same 29-30k that was for SB and saloon carbon and vorsprung. 10k miles 10k deposit the vorsprung saloon was only £1 more a month than the SB. (£625 SB, £626 saloon) GFV was 1k higher for saloon.

Iv went for carbon saloon turbo blue
My quote was 25k deposit 48/49 monthly payments of £189.89 25k ballon at the end which is the part that puts me off he didn't say the GFV but I can imagine its not great . That was on a standard Rs3 Sportback in Daytona with comfort and sound plus roof rails £52960 .

Last edited:
Reactions: Snake Pliskin and NevMan
That’s exactly why I’m funding mine differently. Standard bank loans are half that apr - I know I’m a bit old skool
I am going to look into a bank loan as 6.2 APR is a pi$$ take . What APR was your loan if you don't mind me asking

I am going to look into a bank loan as 6.2 APR is a pi$$ take . What APR was your loan if you don't mind me asking
If you’re wanting pcp you can get 5.5% from a few brokers

Reactions: Mr Freeze

MUCH better option if you can get the figures to work

Reactions: Snake Pliskin
My quote was 25k deposit 48/49 monthly payments of £189.89 25k ballon at the end which is the part that puts me off he didn't say the GFV but I can imagine its not great . That was on a standard Rs3 Sportback in Daytona with comfort and sound plus roof rails £52960 .

With that massive deposit, I would look into taking a £25k loan, and pay the rest with your cash. May be higher payments, but car then yours at end no balloon (unless you go loan with balloon of which there are plenty out there too)

Reactions: Snake Pliskin and 3vans
Pmsl I’m losing the plot :tearsofjoy:

yeah Audi are doing a special edition just for me, first off the line :icon thumright::tearsofjoy:

• Haha
Reactions: AndyVWR, NevMan and Add_Profile
I really fancy Kyalami but not sure if that will put people off when it comes to selling on. :(

Reactions: NevMan and kayemill