RS3 Configuration (let's see what you've got then)

I really fancy Kyalami but not sure if that will put people off when it comes to selling on. :(
It’s going to become the new Nardo grey.
You either love it or hate it. I love it.

Reactions: NevMan, Snake Pliskin and HulkRS3
Went in to the garage yesterday specced the car no problem sticking the suspension on as an individual option - no choice of red interior stitching on interior though :(

Reactions: NevMan
so you went for either standard or carbon... and how much to put the adaptive suspension on... 5k.... or less?

Reactions: NevMan and Snake Pliskin
Yeah adaptive suspension is only possible on standard or carbon car @ £5k with ceramics

comes with vorsprung anyway

Reactions: NevMan and Add_Profile
unless his dealer charged him to "add" adaptive suspension to his vorsprung spec... he's currently booking his next hols now...

• Haha
Reactions: NevMan and Snake Pliskin
I really fancy Kyalami but not sure if that will put people off when it comes to selling on. :(

I wouldn’t worry about that mate. Yes some may not like the bright green, but plenty will especially on an RS. If you like it, go for it

Reactions: kayemill and Add_Profile
3D6A9212 EE04 46DB BCF0 0E8B9F7FB80E

Two different codes for Audi drive select. I’m guessing only 2I0 gives you the 3 extra driving modes?

no, PDE is the addition of the adaptive suspension, all cars get ADS for driving modes. comfort sport etc

probably misleading there saying ADS replaced with ADS lol, but it basically means the different suspension settings are added within the MMI for ADS modes
i.e ADS (2H6) replaced with ADS (PDE) would be more clearer

(I love TLA's) LOL

correct me if I'm wrong, but spent a lot of time deciphering the specs and this seems the most logical.

Reactions: 5pot
You can check what gmfv Audi offers on their finance page
Vorsprung and sport edition @winrya
View attachment 241313View attachment 241314
I can't see any finance for the RS3 or any mention of the Audi contribution anywhere?

Do you have a link? because if that contribution is correct need to point it out to the dealer to make sure I get that extra £500 off...

Doesn’t it roughly work out at about £10 less p/m for every £1k? so you are going to need either some serious negotiating or plenty extra equity to get anywhere near £550 p/m. The rate of 6.2% is ridiculous. BMW/Mini so 3.9% (used to be 2.9%) across their range

If I can get the £13k equity off my current car then by your calculations it will be under £600; but either way it is a lot less than I pay now.

In terms of finance I know that there may be ways to do it for less but for me the simplicity of doing it through Audi direct wins; if this new RS3 holds its value like the current one (and that is even before pandemic price rises) then the final balloon will be what the car is at minimum worth and I will just change it for another car again!

Reactions: Add_Profile
If I can get the £13k equity off my current car then by your calculations it will be under £600; but either way it is a lot less than I pay now.

In terms of finance I know that there may be ways to do it for less but for me the simplicity of doing it through Audi direct wins; if this new RS3 holds its value like the current one (and that is even before pandemic price rises) then the final balloon will be what the car is at minimum worth and I will just change it for another car again!

The £10 p/m per £1k I was quoting was based on the past 2.9% BMW/MINI rate, so your 6.2 probably means half that.

I can't see any finance for the RS3 or any mention of the Audi contribution anywhere?

Do you have a link? because if that contribution is correct need to point it out to the dealer to make sure I get that extra £500 off...
That’s for the rsq3..I forgot to quote his comment

Reactions: NevMan

You can use this calculator as long as you know the Apr and gmfv

Isn't it closer to every additional £1000 spent adds approx. £25 to your monthlies over 4yr pcp?
This is what I was told by dealer every £1K is around £20-25pm

Isn't it closer to every additional £1000 spent adds approx. £25 to your monthlies over 4yr pcp?

I was talking about for every £1000 deposit reduces monthlies by a tenner.

As far as adding options, we all know that varies as certain options mean GFV is higher so can then actually reduce monthlies. That is how they catch is all loading up on options. Man maths innit

• Haha
Don’t tell Pete that, he will be p1ssed

Yes don’t tell pete
I’m not ****** at all
Cos no one will get 1 until the press have ragged em to an inch of its life

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

just back from Audi with three quotes
First quote £52960 £179.44 a month 25k deposit on all three quotes this was for the standard Rs3 C+S and roof rail and tango red paint
Second quote £55.550 £196.21 a month Carbon edition Kemora Grey
Third quote £ 56.745 £216 a month Carbon edition C+S Kemora Grey

The sales guy showed me a email showing they are getting 2 launch editions mid to end of October
Saloon in Daytona gray and a sport back in Kemora grey
So I am holding back to see the cars before I make a decision .

Reactions: 5pot, NevMan and Add_Profile
can't help but panic over seeing this suspiciously Kemora-ish, really bright sun light ???

2022 Santa Cruz

• Wow
Reactions: 3vans, NevMan and Snake Pliskin
It sure looks different in different light ...

0CC81EE5 1F02 4BF3 AEED 1FFD1E7D9421

F0936572 90D4 4279 ABE0 82BF9FBAAB61

I know, it has a huge range under different lighting, but I hope it is NOT as light as that Hyundai

but if it is, then there is always the............ other plan...........

Reactions: Mr Freeze, Snake Pliskin and NevMan
I know, it has a huge range under different lighting, but I hope it is NOT as light as that Hyundai

but if it is, then there is always the............ other plan...........

View attachment 241382
This is my reason for holding back on ordering as hard as it is I don't want to make a mistake with the colour .
I was all for going Daytona grey until the sales guy said Daytona grey is available on pretty much every model in the Audi range which put me off but who knows I could change my mind again :)

Reactions: Add_Profile and Snake Pliskin
I'm strongly leaning towards plan b, to be safe, don't want to make a tragic colour error no matter how good it looks under "some" lighting conditions.

I think I can't go wrong with plan b, but it changes everything so far, but still doesn't include "that" at least :tearsofjoy:

Reactions: Snake Pliskin
This is my reason for holding back on ordering as hard as it is I don't want to make a mistake with the colour .
I was all for going Daytona grey until the sales guy said Daytona grey is available on pretty much every model in the Audi range which put me off but who knows I could change my mind again :)

that did cross my mind ... but then I just thought I’ve never had Daytona, always admired it & it really suits the RS3 imo so decision made.

Reactions: Mr Freeze, 3vans, NevMan and 1 other person
I'm strongly leaning towards plan b, to be safe, don't want to make a tragic colour error no matter how good it looks under "some" lighting conditions.

I think I can't go wrong with plan b, but it changes everything so far, but still doesn't include "that" at least :tearsofjoy:

so come on, what is plan B ? :)

• Wow
Reactions: 5pot, Add_Profile and 3vans