AUDI A3 2.0 FSI 2006 JUST CRANKS

Faith

Reaction score
Please help guys my Audi A3 2.0 Fsi 2006 won't start the EPC light won't go off. I took the car to a mechanic for the high pressure pump replacement on Thursday morning, though the one I got was not brand new unfortunately after the replacement the car wouldn't start, so I asked him to replace with the original one that I was still using on the car, my suggestion to replace the high pressure was that my car would often times stall or dies but immediately start again. Yesterday after it would not start and I called someone to come and diagnose and the was multiplication of errors not active/permanent and the guy cleared them but still the car won't start until today. The only time it's start it's when we pour the carb cleaner into the throttle. But the car won't idle and dies. When it does start it doesn't have power and lacks acceleration the engine light does go off on start but the EPC keeps showing on the cluster. Please help

Sounds like fuel starvation to me.

Sounds like fuel starvation to me.
It did manage to start after replacing the fuel pump in the fuel tank, however the EPC light doesn't go off I took the car to diagnose today and the error code P2294 appears Fuel Pressure Regulator B Control Circuit Open no communication / cignal what should I look for?

Check for any unplugged connectors.