S3 tail pipes

Black67S38v

Reaction score
Can anyone point me in the right direction of obtaining a price and retailer for the S3 tail pipes 8V0253825C and 8V0253826C ?

I did a parts request a few days ago but I've not had any response. Cheers.

"They're for the older S3 anyway. Mines the 8v so they're oval."

interesting Mines an 8V FL MY2017and they are round ! what year is yours??

Those are exactly the same as on my 2017 S3

Have you tried putting a parts request in to Tom at Crew Audi if you are confident with your part numbers, via the parts request system?

His prices are often cheaper than ebay

Those are exactly the same as on my 2017 S3

Have you tried putting a parts request in to Tom at Crew Audi if you are confident with your part numbers, via the parts request system?

His prices are often cheaper than ebay
Yeh he's replied with a price. It's over £230 for all 4 which I think is a bit steep but I guess that's the price you pay for OEM.

I'm going to get under the car when it's dry and check the part numbers. Those 2 part numbers I've quoted on my post were off another post on here so I assumed they were correct. I'll also take the measurements and see if those listed above on ebay are also the same size.

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

Cheers mate but I don't know of they'll fit. They look the same as mine but the part numbers are different.

I believe the part numbers I need for an S3 are 8V0253825C and 8V0253826C.

Just knocked one of mine off and mine are 8v0253826C on the drivers side , mine is a 2015 8v PFL wondering whether they revised the letters for later years due to the confusion over which ones went on what side .

Cheers mate but I don't know of they'll fit. They look the same as mine but the part numbers are different.

Yeah it looks like they are for facelift model as you notice in the pics that they seem to have some sort of cutaway at the rear of them which the PFL doesn't

yes mine are round but are cut at an angle which to some may look oval. £230 is definitely out of my league

I managed to get all 4 off 2 different ebay sellers for under £188 delivered

Reactions: george forbes

Hi.

Not sure if you have the pfl or fl, or if it matters. But I bought a set for the pfl direct from the dealership. They were £159.16 for the set.

I just checked the receipt and you have the correct part numbers.

A8V0 253 825 C are for the passenger side.
A8V0 253 826 C are for the drivers side.

Reactions: Black67S38v
Lol. Just seen all the other replies after the message I replied to. Not sure why they didn’t show before.

I’ll leave it here anyway, may be useful for someone...

Reactions: Black67S38v