RS3 Build Tracker Spreadsheet

Mine has moved forward a week to week 37

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: RS03???, Jaeger12 and kayemill
I have a confirmed build date. Week 15 10th April

Reactions: Jaeger12, RS03???, kayemill and 1 other person
Has anyone thats been waiting for a year or more been given any free services by Audi uk as a sorry for the wait ?
yes, I got offered a two year free servicing and I never asked for it

Reactions: Kevmoz and kayemill
Has anyone thats been waiting for a year or more been given any free services by Audi uk as a sorry for the wait ?
I had an email from Audi Uk for my original order which I cancelled than re-ordered thru Motorfinity.
Offering a free fixed service plan. However in the T&C’s it was for the really early orders placed before 4th Sep 21. Then the car not being delivered by 5th Jul 22.
66802837 2F31 4987 AE21 1ADD52E3B2DB

Reactions: Dnw21
Been trying to sort insurance for when I pick up new vehicle on Thursday but having trouble as the the registration I was given is not coming up on insurance sites or DVLA hopefully this might resolve ready for collection anybody else had this ?
cheers

Been trying to sort insurance for when I pick up new vehicle on Thursday but having trouble as the the registration I was given is not coming up on insurance sites or DVLA hopefully this might resolve ready for collection anybody else had this ?
cheers
I had same, I just provided the VIN number instead which I got from the dealer

cheers
Audi also offer courtesy Insurance cover for a number of days, when you pick up the car. Think they cover for 5 days or so.
Which should give you enough time to find the best deal.

Reactions: Kevmoz and Apache007
Audi also offer courtesy Insurance cover for a number of days, when you pick up the car. Think they cover for 5 days or so.
Which should give you enough time to find the best deal.

I was offered the free 5 days of insurance so they could tax it, but sorted it all out with my broker.

Reactions: Dnw21
Yes
yes, I got offered a two year free servicing and I never asked for it
I also got the 2 free services within 3yrs gift for late delivery.
Ordered Aug 21, picked up Mar 23.
Also, I seem to have 5yrs warranty showing on My Audi app, I'm quite sure it didn't tick that in the options list when I ordered, can't grumble there.
And, they gave me 6.2% PCP with a balloon of 30k after 4yrs.
I put 18k down on the 60k Vorsprung meaning 420 a month for 4yrs.
That's the same monthlies I was paying on my 8v 67 plate, which I paid 50k for with a 12k deposit on PCP, sold it back to Audi after 5.5yrs for 31k, which was 19k to end the PCP meaning I got my 12k back.
Audi aren't all bad, think they generously pulled their pants down for me there,! but it was just good timing really.

Reactions: Dnw21, RS03???, Kevmoz and 1 other person
Yes

I also got the 2 free services within 3yrs gift for late delivery.
Ordered Aug 21, picked up Mar 23.
Also, I seem to have 5yrs warranty showing on My Audi app, I'm quite sure it didn't tick that in the options list when I ordered, can't grumble there.
And, they gave me 6.2% PCP with a balloon of 30k after 4yrs.
I put 18k down on the 60k Vorsprung meaning 420 a month for 4yrs.
That's the same monthlies I was paying on my 8v 67 plate, which I paid 50k for with a 12k deposit on PCP, sold it back to Audi after 5.5yrs for 31k, which was 19k to end the PCP meaning I got my 12k back.
Audi aren't all bad, think they generously pulled their pants down for me there,! but it was just good timing really.
lucky to also get 5yrs warranty. I would like that too

Where in the app do you find if you have 5 yr warranty?

even though I’ve been offered 2yrs free service ……. I have emailed Audi, asked them to extend the free servicing to 3yrs. I had already paid extra for the 4yr warranty, asked them to extend that to 5yrs. That is the compensation due to the long wait, the drop in the part ex price for my current car and the deletion of the 360 degree camera. Will see what they say.

Reactions: cooperp
Vehicle carrier due into Sheerness from Emden at 9am BST. Hopefully some Audis on it :smug:

Reactions: RS03??? and kayemill
Well picked car up today , my thoughts after watching you tube vids reading stuff etc over the last 18months , all I can say is wow what a car the way it drives the eagerness of it ! It was worth the wait I personally think in the flesh it is better than vids or pics I’ve seen and watched and the tango red is stunning glad I went for that now as the contrast between black and red just pops,
Big thanks to RS03??? For all the hard work with the tracker and other members for making the wait bearable ish lol
for those waiting , hang in there it is worth it

Attachments

• F69545D5-7BC2-45A5-A579-7D9A9B49C534.jpeg
    F69545D5-7BC2-45A5-A579-7D9A9B49C534.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 129
  • B419D8AF-41A0-4DD3-93FC-84FE8AC9653A.jpeg
    B419D8AF-41A0-4DD3-93FC-84FE8AC9653A.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 125
Reactions: RS3ree, Gazjs, cooperp and 18 others
Well picked car up today , my thoughts after watching you tube vids reading stuff etc over the last 18months , all I can say is wow what a car the way it drives the eagerness of it ! It was worth the wait I personally think in the flesh it is better than vids or pics I’ve seen and watched and the tango red is stunning glad I went for that now as the contrast between black and red just pops,
Big thanks to RS03??? For all the hard work with the tracker and other members for making the wait bearable ish lol
that looks great ……. Congratulations. Mine has been at Emden since 6th …… still waiting. Can’t wait ….

Reactions: kayemill
As it’s been over a year since ordering the car will the dealer need to rally a credit check cheer.

Does anyone know how to get the 2 circular dials rpm and mph on the dash I’ve tried but as yet not found them I though I had seen them on other 8y’s or have they been removed from later models ?

@Dnw21 when did you order fella? Almost same spec as mine.

TX.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Does anyone know how to get the 2 circular dials rpm and mph on the dash I’ve tried but as yet not found them I though I had seen them on other 8y’s or have they been removed from later models ?

On the touch screen go into settings.
You’ll see the icon square for displays.
Tap on that and it’ll bring up VC / mmi screen options.
88eea440ae87b55ffa24aeb76c6bd194.png

Reactions: RS03???, kayemill and Kevmoz
Liking the red fella, enjoy it

Reactions: kayemill and Dnw21
On the touch screen go into settings.
You’ll see the icon square for displays.
Tap on that and it’ll bring up VC / mmi screen options.
88eea440ae87b55ffa24aeb76c6bd194.png

Thank you sir , you’re a star

As @8YARWY says. I’ve got mine set up that way and much prefer it to the hockey stick or runway.

Just had an update from my dealer. My car is still showing status 38 - at Emden. It also shows as comms status 4 - production finished which hopefully means it is not waiting for any missing chips/parts to be fitted at the port (probably shows status 4 irrespective but I'll take any positives I can after the delays experienced !!). Hopefully be on a boat in the next week or so but based on some of the other members posts about being in port for some time, I'll try not to get too excited yet!!

Reactions: Kevmoz, RS03??? and Jaeger12
Had the “over to you” email today, now hopeful I will have it before end of April. Nice to see lots of positive movement on here after sooooo much waiting.

Reactions: DarrenFFC and Jaeger12
Just had an update from my dealer. My car is still showing status 38 - at Emden. It also shows as comms status 4 - production finished which hopefully means it is not waiting for any missing chips/parts to be fitted at the port (probably shows status 4 irrespective but I'll take any positives I can after the delays experienced !!). Hopefully be on a boat in the next week or so but based on some of the other members posts about being in port for some time, I'll try not to get too excited yet!!
How long has it now been at Emden? Mine was 4 weeks there before the overnight crossing to Tyne/ Grimsby.

Had the “over to you” email today, now hopeful I will have it before end of April. Nice to see lots of positive movement on here after sooooo much waiting.
I had an email on Thursday saying ‘be ready for the road it’s over to you’ with the collection dot ticked But collected it last week. It’s worth the wait is all I’d say!

Reactions: j1sgo
How long has it now been at Emden? Mine was 4 weeks there before the overnight crossing to Tyne/ Grimsby.
Had my email last Saturday so only about a week (on the basis that Audi sent the email on the day it left the factory - is that wishful thinking!!). I would think another few weeks at least until it gets here. As it has been nearly 17 months, a few extra weeks should fly by but getting more excited as delivery gets nearer!