RS3 Build Tracker Spreadsheet

Good Morning All,

Collected Last week,
Vorsprung @Terri Sb-TaR - Cogratulations
Carbon @LuckyLee Sb-KeG - Congratulations
Tracking: (In Build or Completed to Emden or stuck at UK Port?)
Carbon @Scooby216 - Sb-TaR @Emden
Standard @nrs3 -Sl-KeG - Now in Ship
Vorsprung @rngDeadeye - Sb-Exclusive Colour - In Transit
Vorsprung @Sibz156 - Sl-MyB - In Transit
Potential Build starts for this month.
Vorsprung @5pot Sl-Exclusive Colour
Vorsprung @Waq1 - Sl-DaG
Vorsprung @Ross1 - Sb-KeG
Carbon @Terminator x - Sb-TaR

Just got a call from my dealer car has arrived at dealership so will be taking delivery of it on Friday will keep you all posted!

Reactions: Kevmoz, RS03???, Jaeger12 and 4 others
@RS03??? My build week has now been confirmed as 26. So will enter build in 2 weeks time.

Reactions: Jaeger12, kayemill, Kevmoz and 1 other person
Has any one here received like a free service pack or something to compensate the delay etc? I asked my dealer and he says he can't give me that not even at a discounted rate. They only give when they mess up hard on something. Which tbf I find quite unreasonable considering audi group have messed up quite hard.
Yes. Got 2 free services over 1st 2yrs.
Ordered Aug 21, received April 23, hence the minor generosity.

Reactions: nrs3 and kayemill
Theres a ship due into Emden in a few hours time thats then scheduled to move onto Sheerness, fingers crossed we make it onto that for anyone thats due into there!

Reactions: RS03??? and kayemill
Another q guys.... my one came with standard lights, if I know plug in a matrix led light say from an a3 or s3, would it still work? And would it do the rs3 animation? Or would that require quick coding?

Also if there is a better thread for these questions for rs3 new owners or something of that sort can some one forward me the link please? Thanks

Another q guys.... my one came with standard lights, if I know plug in a matrix led light say from an a3 or s3, would it still work? And would it do the rs3 animation? Or would that require quick coding?
I imagine the headlight unit would be the same and would require some coding for the animations.

Reactions: nrs3
Also if there is a better thread for these questions for rs3 new owners or something of that sort can some one forward me the link please? Thanks
There's a general RS3 chat thread in the pinned threads that's good for questions like this.

Reactions: nrs3 and RS03???
IMG 7261

Got sent this today from the dealer finally end in sight @RS03??? Can you update mine to say it’s at the dealership on the spreadsheet please

Reactions: nrs3, Adi7r, Jaeger12 and 5 others
She's finally here!! Absolutely beautiful! :sunglasses:

Attachments

• IMG_4894.jpg
    IMG_4894.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 94
Reactions: RS03???, Kevmoz, nrs3 and 6 others
I think you would need new headlamps as Vorsprung and Carbon are different to the standard model light up configuration.
That's the matrix headlights that he's looking to swap to and needs the coding for. :icon thumright:

Thanks bud, know any good audi coders around the south east? Or the Midlands?
Really not sure because I'm all the way up in the North of Scotland, maybe another will be able to assist.

Makes sense hence why I edited my post.

wonder how much new headlamps go for?
Haha, I just noticed that but I'd already done my reply!

If it's like my B8 S4with the matrix lights, I think you're looking about £1200 each side from Audi.

Reactions: Robsrs
Can i ask, for those that have had theirs delivered, did you actually get an on time automatic email update from Audi? I'm coming up 4 weeks at Emden and watching ship after ship come into Sheerness but no updates (Living in hope todays the day).

Can i ask, for those that have had theirs delivered, did you actually get an on time automatic email update from Audi? I'm coming up 4 weeks at Emden and watching ship after ship come into Sheerness but no updates (Living in hope todays the day).
I didn't get any email updates at all. Only communication was through dealer.

Reactions: Terri, nrs3 and MrSmyth
I had 0 email updates... had to constantly bug my dealer. It was extremely jarring. But since I'm picking up today.... it's all gratitude and realising delayed gratification has more joy in it than instant gratification.

Reactions: kayemill
I didnt even get the car is on the move email after the car has been created email no further communication from Audi UK. Also update on my order they had to redo the finance credit check and redo the paperwork since its a year old and the dealer has been incredibly slow to send it. Looking like a next Friday pickup now for me as I will be away for a week this could not have come at a more inconvenient time.

I didnt even get the car is on the move email after the car has been created email no further communication from Audi UK. Also update on my order they had to redo the finance credit check and redo the paperwork since its a year old and the dealer has been incredibly slow to send it. Looking like a next Friday pickup now for me as I will be away for a week this could not have come at a more inconvenient time.
And how often were you badgering your dealers? Mine is being incredibly vague and not particularly helpful so I keep emailing every 10ish days but not sure if thats too much. :laugh:

Mine was at Emden about 4 weeks. I got the ‘it’s on the ship’ email after it had docked in Tyne. It then sat there for a couple of weeks before being transported to the dealer. All of the email notifications I received were 3-4 days after the event. Good news is it’s built and on its way, it really is worth the wait

And how often were you badgering your dealers? Mine is being incredibly vague and not particularly helpful so I keep emailing every 10ish days but not sure if thats too much. :laugh:
Are you on status 36 or 38? Mine is status 38 and it’s been at emden for 2 weeks, it’s going to sheerness too

Are you on status 36 or 38? Mine is status 38 and it’s been at emden for 2 weeks, it’s going to sheerness too
Dealer wont tell me that much. I was at port of exit awaiting transfer 4 weeks ago today basically (but not sure if that helps with 36/38)

Dealer wont tell me that much. I was at port of exit awaiting transfer 4 weeks ago today basically (but not sure if that helps with 36/38)
Port of exit -36
Port of exit released - 38

Not many ships going into sheerness, once a week by the looks of things and the next one is on the 29th apparently

I had him on wstsapp so it was a message every other day lol. And yes they are fairly vague but status codes and the spreadsheet help predict a rough idea. Esp once it's on the ship.

Port of exit -36
Port of exit released - 38

Not many ships going into sheerness, once a week by the looks of things and the next one is on the 29th apparently
Sheerness processes quite quick though, shouldn't be too long after that.

@RS03??? Picked up yesterday afternoon... had a few options missed and had other options I didn't opt for. But the wait is finally over. Now on to tge breaking in miles before the fun begins

Reactions: RS03??? and kayemill
To be fair I wasn't badgering them that much I bought a M140i in the interim of the RS3 arriving so stopped chasing kept being told late 23. Mine was out of the blue they rang me to say car will be here in 2 weeks then 3 weeks later I think is when the car actually arrived and now I am still sat waiting another week till I can take collection of it.

To be fair I wasn't badgering them that much I bought a M140i in the interim of the RS3 arriving so stopped chasing kept being told late 23. Mine was out of the blue they rang me to say car will be here in 2 weeks then 3 weeks later I think is when the car actually arrived and now I am still sat waiting another week till I can take collection of it.
I suspect i'm probably on their annoying list. My problem is i'm part ex'ing my A5 and so far they're refusing to sort the finance / valuation out so i'm trying to get even an estimated date (was previously told start of June) as i can then decide to just sell my A5 privately if its too far in the future. Have pestered them again today but has been 2 weeks today since we last spoke.

Enjoy picking up the new car when you can though!

I suspect i'm probably on their annoying list. My problem is i'm part ex'ing my A5 and so far they're refusing to sort the finance / valuation out so i'm trying to get even an estimated date (was previously told start of June) as i can then decide to just sell my A5 privately if its too far in the future. Have pestered them again today but has been 2 weeks today since we last spoke.

Mate that happened to me with the M140i Audi said they was happy to buy it wanted the settlement figure gave them that they sat on it a week and then when I bought it up on our next communication. Then they hit me with the negative equity that I would have to pay them for them to buy it off me. If they just told me straight away I would have made arrangements to sell the car elsewhere. Honestly probably the last time I buy from this dealership.

I was told they will update me every 2 weeks which they failed to do so I annoy them every week for an update lol.. usually they reply within 24 hours but they’ve not replied to my email from Wednesday.

Mate that happened to me with the M140i Audi said they was happy to buy it wanted the settlement figure gave them that they sat on it a week and then when I bought it up on our next communication. Then they hit me with the negative equity that I would have to pay them for them to buy it off me. If they just told me straight away I would have made arrangements to sell the car elsewhere. Honestly probably the last time I buy from this dealership.
That's exactly my worry, I'm already upping my payments by like £50 a month from where they were before but I keep trying to explain, I'm driving this thing on a daily, either hold the equity and tell me you will, or don't hold it and actually tell me that. Then I can move on in the same way you wanted to. Honestly a pain in the proverbial.

Plus part of the frustration is the dealer 'reassures' me by saying there's 2 ships a week, we'll update you asap don't worry etc and then 6 ships pass and I've heard nothing.