RS3 Build Tracker Spreadsheet

I'm at Audi next week as first service for the RSQ3. I'll cancel my order then.

TX.

Reactions: 8YARWY
good news! got a call today from my dealership told week my build date has been confirmed for week 49 so first week december
due to arrive in port possible April 2024
2024 model also
he said price has gone up 6% for 2024 model but since im on contract he wont charge me extra
great news!

Reactions: RS03??? and Daggerit
good news! got a call today from my dealership told week my build date has been confirmed for week 49 so first week december
due to arrive in port possible April 2024
2024 model also
he said price has gone up 6% for 2024 model but since im on contract he wont charge me extra
great news!
Cheers, Updated.

I know you all have cars on order already but if any of you want a cancelled order for this month I’ve got one ready to go.

It’s a saloon Carbon black in Kyalami Green with comfort and sound and the driving assistance pack

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@RS03??? I received an update from the dealer regarding a provisional build date of week 05/24 (Don’t think I’ve seen another 2024 build year yet) which is positive but as I’ve been waiting 15 months already since ordering, isn’t totally the news I was hoping for - although still hoping that there is a decent chance it could come forward.

If anybody has any feedback regarding the provisional build dates compared to actual build dates, and have they been moved forward dramatically from experience?

Reactions: RS03???
Got an update on my car, had been told build last week of Jul with delivery circa 21-Aug. Turns out it arrived in the UK a couple of weeks ago and they trouble contacting me... Have arranged delivery (due to my availability not dealer limitations) for 1-Sep! Could have been better organised:) but very happy they have actually built it and it is here.... Peter

Reactions: RS03??? and Kevmoz

Attachments

• IMG_20150829_161636 (2).png
    IMG_20150829_161636 (2).png
    1.4 MB · Views: 82
@RS03??? I received an update from the dealer regarding a provisional build date of week 05/24 (Don’t think I’ve seen another 2024 build year yet) which is positive but as I’ve been waiting 15 months already since ordering, isn’t totally the news I was hoping for - although still hoping that there is a decent chance it could come forward.

If anybody has any feedback regarding the provisional build dates compared to actual build dates, and have they been moved forward dramatically from experience?
Strangely history suggests Turbo Blue cars are built at the start of the year. There is an order for week 41 this October time-frame, if a batch gets started on Turbo-Blue, then yours may get included for the October build. "May".

It's definitely burst.....and if you try to sell yours you'll find out the used car market is at all time low right across the board
All time low? Better tell that to all the car buying websites who are still offering me the same as I paid for the car, with 7,700 miles on the clock...

Reactions: Tommm
That's just for EVs because nobody wants them!
Plenty demand for a Porsche Taycan ....besides the RS3 8Y Bubble has burst no profit to be made selling on one now, too many on the used car market....

Reactions: Mr Freeze and 8YARWY
Plenty demand for a Porsche Taycan ....besides the RS3 8Y Bubble has burst no profit to be made selling on one now, too many on the used car market....

100 or so 17/18 Daza for sale on AT

Similar number OPF cars from 2019 to 2020

8Y there’s 172 for sale

Reading this and judging by owners comments many are keeping Daza cars or actively wanting to jump into another one.

Reactions: Mr Freeze and flybynite
I’m off to look at a 16 plate on Sunday as my brother is after one. He’s fed up of just driving his T5 transporter and wants something a bit more fun.

Reactions: RS03???, Terminator x and flybynite
And you initial thoughts…….sorry TX

move only done 30 miles but coming from a Tesla and an 8Y S3 mostly positive. We’ll impressed with the colour which I was nervous about.

only thing I’m not impressed with are the tyres. They are appalling. If they don’t sort themselves out in the next couple of hundred miles then I’ll have to change them.

I thought they were all flat!

Checked the fronts and back were 50-52psi but they would have been hot so I’ll check them again tomorrow.

move only done 30 miles but coming from a Tesla and an 8Y S3 mostly positive. We’ll impressed with the colour which I was nervous about.

only thing I’m not impressed with are the tyres. They are appalling. If they don’t sort themselves out in the next couple of hundred miles then I’ll have to change them.

I thought they were all flat!

Checked the fronts and back were 50-52psi but they would have been hot so I’ll check them again tomorrow.

I’m pretty sure that’s extremely high on the pressure side. Mine are 2.8 bar (40 psi) cold and don’t even get up to those pressures when at 50-60°C. Could be wrong but I think mine are in line with the spec so might be worth letting a little out of them and see how they feel then?

Reactions: rngDeadeye
@RS03??? Received the "Our work here is done." email today. Dealer has confirmed that the car has now been built and is in transit.

Looking at a September pickup.

Morning All.
Pleased to see updates from members on their order progress, thanks.
Collected last week:
Vorsprung @rngDeadeye - Sb-Serpang Blue. Congrats, (not happy with Tyre/4wheel Geometry?)
Carbon @Terminator x - Sb-TaR - Cancelled, so should be listed at the dealers.
Tracking: (In Build or Completed to Emden or stuck at UK Port?)
Vorsprung @basher Sb-GlW - Now at Dealers - pick Up 1st-Sep
Vorsprung @P40L - Sb-PyY - now in Build
Vorsprung @Carl P Sb-GlW In Transit
Potential Build due to start or commenced
Vorsprung @Waq1 - Sl-DaG
Vorsprung @Ross1 - Sb-KeG
Vorsprung @BazzaB Sb-Exp
Carbon @WilsonRS Sb-KeG

Reactions: kayemill and Kevmoz
Morning All.
Pleased to see updates from members on their order progress, thanks.
Collected last week:
Vorsprung @rngDeadeye - Sb-Serpang Blue. Congrats, (not happy with Tyre/4wheel Geometry?)
Carbon @Terminator x - Sb-TaR - Cancelled, so should be listed at the dealers.
Tracking: (In Build or Completed to Emden or stuck at UK Port?)
Vorsprung @basher Sb-GlW - Now at Dealers - pick Up 1st-Sep
Vorsprung @P40L - Sb-PyY - now in Build
Vorsprung @Carl P Sb-GlW In Transit
Potential Build due to start or commenced
Vorsprung @Waq1 - Sl-DaG
Vorsprung @Ross1 - Sb-KeG
Vorsprung @BazzaB Sb-Exp
Carbon @WilsonRS Sb-KeG

It sure why me tyre issue is important in this thread but happy it actually got built and loving the I5!

We have @doctor and @UncleRick awaiting delivery in 2021 as the earliest on the waiting list. Not much activity from them since Nov 2021 on ASN. So either Picked up their cars or Cancelled. Will see if any response, then will delete from the list.
We have the below scheduled for Apr 22 onwards,
Wonder if @Jeff Bates and @garethdj have had any updates from Audi on the progress.

@Jeff Bates - 2214 (Apr)
@garethdj 2215 (Apr)
@Zohaib 2220 (May)
@billymc92 2220 (May)
@Ross1 2220 (May)

Hi, got a call that mines arrived at dealership. Will be collecting in a couple of weeks

Reactions: RS03???, rngDeadeye and Daggerit
Mine is now unconfirmed build week 36. I've always been pretty lucky with wait times on cars, but my luck has well and truly run out for this one.