RS3 Build Tracker Spreadsheet

Atleast its getting there, suspect the dealers ordered theirs well before August. Launch cars were ordered in May., so good 2 to 3 months before us.
it's not launch edition :) I heard dealers cant order for them any cars anymore

I’m pretty sure he knows it’s not a launch edition, I think he was just using the launch edition cars as an example bud.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Waq1
I’m pretty sure he knows it’s not a launch edition, I think he was just using the launch edition cars as an example bud.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah could be that ;). Overall looks like.there is many card out there but many members are not here

I meet some guy few days ago he order in purple merlin.and still have no build date

Yes, I know, exactly the same, I am waiting for. :sob:
Meant to say, dealers ordered theirs long before us mortals were allowed in August.

Yes, I know, exactly the same, I am waiting for. :sob:
Meant to say, dealers ordered theirs long before us mortals were allowed in August.
I dont get how.they order if few off them claim.they cant order for.them

Probably ordered well before August 2021 and likely to be well before restrictions were imposed by Audi-UK.

@Mastachaz has a machine where he feeds in perfectly legible sentences and out pops

Someone is occupewing my pie. Please sew me to another sheet

TX.

:slap:

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 3vans, AndyVWR, 8YARWY and 4 others
At dealers now :)

New car5

• Love
Reactions: Pinky1959, bigtasty, kayemill and 9 others
Morning All,
About 14 members cars landed from Batch2 and late ones from Batch 1, couple of Vorsprungs have been collected, while the remaining during March. Congrats and enjoy. (please alert us when car is due to be collected.)
3rd batch criteria and timings have not materialised and may be not for a while.

Reactions: kayemill, Jay 1234, hef and 6 others
Just had the email to Say my Car is built and ready to leave the factory. It says A3 though not RS3, hopefully a typo haha. The order number is the same anyway.

Reactions: Mike.46, kayemill and RS03???
Just had the email to Say my Car is built and ready to leave the factory. It says A3 though not RS3, hopefully a typo haha. The order number is the same anyway.
Updated Thanks..

Wonder if this the start of the next batch ?
So far we have Carbon Sb- Tango Red and Vorsprung Sb-Glacier White in build..

Reactions: kayemill
I like matt look but they looks nice as well
Matte black wheels just blend in with the tyre sidewall especially viewing a car when it's on the move ......Gloss back wheels on the RS3 8Y blend in well with all the black platstic of the exterior......but l still prefer them with the glyphs on ....as it gives the wheel some structure to the design Again its subjective just paint colour

Reactions: bigtasty and Mastachaz
Mine was completed and 'Built' on the 31st Jan, it arrived at dealers last Friday, took nearly 4 weeks :)

Mine was completed and 'Built' on the 31st Jan, it arrived at dealers last Friday, took nearly 4 weeks :)

That's good! Mine left the factory 3 days before yours and still isn't here

A ship from Emden has moored in Grimsby today so I have my fingers crossed

Had an update today to say the car is built and is at Status 30 In transit with the location down as Emden.
Order No. is 31431.

Anyone care to hazard a guess on a possible ship. Something tells me it was Emden - Port of Tyne last time.

Reactions: 3vans, Daggerit and RS03???
Had an update today to say the car is built and is at Status 30 In transit with the location down as Emden.
Order No. is 31431.

Anyone care to hazard a guess on a possible ship. Something tells me it was Emden - Port of Tyne last time.
@kayemill : Excellent news, Updated the spreadsheet, Thanks.
hope to see further posts to confirm Batch 3 cars being built. So far 3 Sportsback
C - Tango Red - Sb, V - Glacier White -Sb, C - Kaylami Geen - Sb,

Reactions: kayemill
finally received an "estimated" build date of October week 42 for a CB car ordered in early November 2021.

can only hope it comes quicker.

• Wow
Reactions: Terminator x and RS03???
@shiggy, thanks added to spreadsheet, if you could also advise on Body type and colour.
I think at this moment, November 2022 is the default being given even for... some orders placed in August 2021 as a place holder. Lets hope its sooner.

@shiggy, thanks added to spreadsheet, if you could also advise on Body type and colour.
I think at this moment, November 2022 is the default being given even for... some orders placed in August 2021 as a place holder. Lets hope its sooner.
sportback and daytona grey

Reactions: RS03???