RS3 Build Tracker Spreadsheet

I'm in shock!!!..........(I might have power of premonition)
I was thinking about new car scenarios etc and thought I bet I don't get any notice and just get told car is here.......
Half an hour later...phone rings, its the broker..."Hi just ringing to say I've been informed your car is arriving at dealer this weekend" What the hell....!

Lovely surprise but I had things to do with Golf R (like a proper wash and prep, photos and surf the online car world for a price). Anyway the only good thing is the broker never got any info and was just told this morning as well about it suddenly appearing.

(PS Sorry for jumping the queue, obviously the standard car has so few semi-conductors they couldn't find an excuse to hold it up)

@RS03??? Not sure when I will be picking up but looks like Audi must have had it built mid to late Jan for it to be arriving so quickly., must have been on the boat with Tango Red SB sibling of @Mike.46
@AndyVWR, Congrats.. I saw Standard Build cars were slotted in during previous batch runs, so half expected. (updated as In Transit)
Seems the dealers are updated by Audi-UK through emails, rather than what is shown on the system.

Reactions: AndyVWR
[Congrats.. I saw Standard Build cars were slotted in during previous batch runs, so half expected. (updated as In Transit)
Seems the dealers are updated by Audi-UK through emails, rather than what is shown on the system.
Thanks, really rather a surprise as I was monitoring the weeks and I am only up to 14weeks(as of end of Feb). Ordered mid Nov and for it to appear seems made with problems others are encountering.

@AndyVWR so you ordered 2 weeks before me looking at the tracker and I don't even have a build date!

TX.

• Wow
Reactions: AndyVWR
My son ordered week before me and has just been advised BW42 which is w/c 10/10/2022

• Wow
Reactions: 3vans, RS03??? and AndyVWR
I was thinking about new car scenarios etc and thought I bet I don't get any notice and just get told car is here.......
Half an hour later...phone rings, its the broker..."Hi just ringing to say I've been informed your car is arriving at dealer this weekend" What the hell....!

Lovely surprise but I had things to do with Golf R (like a proper wash and prep, photos and surf the online car world for a price). Anyway the only good thing is the broker never got any info and was just told this morning as well about it suddenly appearing.

(PS Sorry for jumping the queue, obviously the standard car has so few semi-conductors they couldn't find an excuse to hold it up)

@RS03??? Not sure when I will be picking up but looks like Audi must have had it built mid to late Jan for it to be arriving so quickly., must have been on the boat with Tango Red SB sibling of @Mike.46
Just a thought, I put my Golf R on ebay...I know you get all the wa**ers but dont put a phone number, just email, the best I got offered through Carwow/Motorway was 21500, WBAC had dropped to 19800, px with Audi 21 firm, cash buy by VW supplying dealer 21500, I put it on ebay with what I thought a reasonable price to 'get rid' quickish, I advertised it 2pm and it was sold and gone 6pm plus I was a couple of K up as well

Reactions: AndyVWR, 3vans and 8YARWY
Just to pull the mood back into despair Audi as well as Merc/BMW/VW are cutting production of some models and I guess more will follow, a lot of their wiring looms come, or did come from Ukraine

• Sad
Reactions: 3vans
What I can see happening is that there will be more things dropped but Audi UK will start including the interior design pack as an option to keep dealers happy.

Reactions: Detail Devil
What I can see happening is that there will be more things dropped but Audi UK will start including the interior design pack as an option to keep dealers happy.

By the time mines built, probably won’t be an RS3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Collecting mine next Saturday (12th). Been very lucky by the looks of it. About 3.5 months from order to collection.

Reactions: Sihfty, Jay 1234, Detail Devil and 3 others
Quick question. Do all cars destined for Scotland land in the Port of Tyne or do some land elsewhere?

Someone should screenshot the matrix light costs just in case Audi decide to cut them.

Personally I agree that would be unacceptable. Matrix LED are fantastic and I wouldn't want to lose them.

Obviously the design on the lights on the RSQ3 are different to the RS3. But still I'm very concerned that this will be next to be removed and really with my current car finance finished and only extended while waiting for the new car I don't really have much choice as if I cancel I have no car and either a super long wait for something else or extortionate used prices I can afford.

Reactions: RS03???, mb127, Daggerit and 1 other person
Someone should screenshot the matrix light costs just in case Audi decide to cut them.

Personally I agree that would be unacceptable. Matrix LED are fantastic and I wouldn't want to lose them.

Obviously the design on the lights on the RSQ3 are different to the RS3. But still I'm very concerned that this will be next to be removed and really with my current car finance finished and only extended while waiting for the new car I don't really have much choice as if I cancel I have no car and either a super long wait for something else or extortionate used prices I can afford.

If they pull the matrix lights I think I’ll cancel as I have another run around for the time being so don’t really need the RS3. There’s just been too much messing about with these cars for me to stick with the order if they start removing key bits like that.

Reactions: RS03???, Terminator x, mb127 and 1 other person

Matrix appear to have been removed as an optional extra from the A3 range so you can't see the individual price at the moment. They're still part of the spec of Carbon & Vorsprung RS3, Vorsprung S3 and Edition 1 & Vorsprung A3 (but also says Vorsprung A3 are only available from stock).
On the German pricelist though they're €700 (about £580).

I

Where you see that ?

Picked mine up this afternoon :redrs4:

IMG 9606

Reactions: Keaston1, Robsrs, dousedinmud and 18 others
Just a thought, I put my Golf R on ebay...I know you get all the wa**ers but dont put a phone number, just email, the best I got offered through Carwow/Motorway was 21500, WBAC had dropped to 19800, px with Audi 21 firm, cash buy by VW supplying dealer 21500, I put it on ebay with what I thought a reasonable price to 'get rid' quickish, I advertised it 2pm and it was sold and gone 6pm plus I was a couple of K up as well
thanks for that @Mike.46 I checked WBAC this morning and they were saying £14,425. So I need to make it sparkle and try Carwow/Motorway etc. Ok I will keep EBay in back pocket and good tip about just putting email. The extra would certainly come in handy.

Good Morning, Sunday again.
Approx 10 cars have been collected or will be this week and 7 members awaiting to be notified when theirs is ready to be handed over.
So in total approx 17 cars mainly from Batch 2 and stragglers from Batch 1, from our list.
We have now about 4 cars in-build for Batch3 to date. Should have had a few more pings for this from our members, "may be" production has now been put on hold.

Another observation, RS3's on Sale swelled up from 45 cars to 100 when Batch 2 arrived in UK. (not a pleasant emotion, while we still await on our genuine orders from Audi).

Reactions: Jay 1234, Jassyo06, 3vans and 4 others
Just a further insight into dealers antics, my dealers 'demo' car never appeared, I was told group gave it to another dealer who sold it, so I had to go elsewhere for a test drive and to actually SEE one (PITA) anyways, when I went to pick my car up there was another RS3 next to it, reg on a 71plate, who's is that?......................Oh, thats our demo, first we were told it was not for sale and now we are told it is for sale.......................................

Reactions: RS03???
Just a further insight into dealers antics, my dealers 'demo' car never appeared, I was told group gave it to another dealer who sold it, so I had to go elsewhere for a test drive and to actually SEE one (PITA) anyways, when I went to pick my car up there was another RS3 next to it, reg on a 71plate, who's is that?......................Oh, thats our demo, first we were told it was not for sale and now we are told it is for sale.......................................
The demo car, which was a Standard Spec, arrived in Dec. My dealer was allocated 4 LE's and ended up with 0. Queried why demo/LE's were being sold at a huge mark-up, it was to discourage the conversation from the prospective customers. If they want to buy it bad enough, they buy it at a inflated price and pocket the marked up into the books.

Reactions: Jassyo06 and Mike.46
Good Morning, Sunday again.
Approx 10 cars have been collected or will be this week and 7 members awaiting to be notified when theirs is ready to be handed over.
So in total approx 17 cars mainly from Batch 2 and stragglers from Batch 1, from our list.
We have now about 4 cars in-build for Batch3 to date. Should have had a few more pings for this from our members, "may be" production has now been put on hold.

Another observation, RS3's on Sale swelled up from 45 cars to 100 when Batch 2 arrived in UK. (not a pleasant emotion, while we still await on our genuine orders from Audi).

Order placed on 17 Feb, just waiting on build week.
Vorsprung in Daytona Grey.

Reactions: RS03???, Jassyo06 and 3vans
Order placed on 17 Feb, just waiting on build week.
Vorsprung in Daytona Grey.
@bezza, Added Thanks. Daytona Grey is the 2nd popular colour here. Saloon or SportsBack ? just to differentiate the data collection a bit more.

Well, dealer seemed pretty confident that we’d have one within a few weeks… but we’ll wait and see…

Looking at the other orders on the spreadsheet on this thread, I’m not that confident.

I‘ve added a clause to our order whereby if they can’t provide a build week or delivery of the car within certain dates, then we can cancel our order with a full refund of the deposit.