RS3 Build Tracker Spreadsheet

That's what I did with my Golf R then somehow got lucky with a build week. Don't suppose you want a Mk6 Golf TDI? :tearsofjoy: I only bought it just over a month ago.
DM me with some basic details and i’ll see if it’s something i’d consider? Realistically i’d probably rather a petrol with the miles i do. I’d end up clogging the DPF…

We might get the facelift version though :whistle2:

TX.
Will they facelift it with the 5 pot though? I’m dubious. With emission standards etc i reckon the 5 pot will soon cease??? Maybe when it does get facelifted they’ll change the engine???

Picked mine up yesterday. Very happy. Not a great picture but here it is

Attachments

• 7B4CA286-889F-47E5-B2C6-4B25EB511537.jpeg
    7B4CA286-889F-47E5-B2C6-4B25EB511537.jpeg
    654 KB · Views: 129
Reactions: JamesOff, Terminator x, kayemill and 2 others
Just heard a rumour that production may be stopping completely for all vag group cars due to where the wiring looms are made.

Got a build week for mine now - 38 and I ordered a week before the end of November so he thinks about November delivery. He asked if I wanted to cancel but said I was ok to continue.

Also mentioned another price rise in April so that will be at least two prices rises since I ordered it, on top of the discount I got.

He said to me that the matrix lights were being removed from the RSQ3 but not the RS3.

Reactions: Terminator x
Got a build week for mine now - 38 and I ordered a week before the end of November so he thinks about November delivery. He asked if I wanted to cancel but said I was ok to continue.

Also mentioned another price rise in April so that will be at least two prices rises since I ordered it, on top of the discount I got.

He said to me that the matrix lights were being removed from the RSQ3 but not the RS3.

Hope I get a build week, very soon.

One of the reasons i’m not cancelling is like yourself, i got in before the price rises with discount on top so i fee like I'm getting quite a good deal. I know i’ll be able to sell it for what i paid for so…
You ordered after me so i’m hoping to at least have a build week soon.

Reactions: kirkyrs and Adi7r
Christ they can’t even build the current cars let alone a facelift

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The PFL was given a new engine after just 2 years ;)

TX.

Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk

Reactions: 8YARWY

ordered the same time as me so hopefully i'll get my build week as was told by my dealer that he was expecting bw 36 after talking to audi a few weeks ago.

Good Morning, Sunday again.
Approx 10 cars have been collected or will be this week and 7 members awaiting to be notified when theirs is ready to be handed over.
So in total approx 17 cars mainly from Batch 2 and stragglers from Batch 1, from our list.
We have now about 4 cars in-build for Batch3 to date. Should have had a few more pings for this from our members, "may be" production has now been put on hold.

Another observation, RS3's on Sale swelled up from 45 cars to 100 when Batch 2 arrived in UK. (not a pleasant emotion, while we still await on our genuine orders from Audi).

Hi RS03???
Any way you can add a column for Dealer?
It would be nice to see which Dealers are delivering..

Reactions: RS03??? and 3vans
@All Updated to show Dealer, if anyone wishes the dealer to be shown for your order, ping on this post.

My dealer is Lincoln Audi through Motor Source Group brokers.

Reactions: RS03???
Confirmed build week 38 after speaking with my dealer today

Reactions: Adi7r and RS03???
Told this morning my car is still awaiting shipping from Port of Emden.
I have not heard but I guess mine is still sat next to yours. How long for another shipment to the Tyne you think? Month? Ah well.

My dealer is also Lincoln Audi through Motor Source Group brokers
Will be interesting to see if Big discount = end of the queue (as in MSG)
It feels that way at the moment!

Thanks for all your efforts on this spreadsheet @RS03???

Last edited:
Reactions: RS03??? and Daggerit
My dealer is also Lincoln Audi through Motor Source Group brokers
Will be interesting to see if Big discount = end of the queue (as in MSG)
It feels that way at the moment!

Thanks for all your efforts on this spreadsheet @RS03???
I'm kinda feeling the same, and also worried that my estimated build date versus a confirmed build date now means that I'll get caught up in the parking sensor shortage and have to wait another 6 months or something...

Reactions: 3vans
I'm kinda feeling the same, and also worried that my estimated build date versus a confirmed build date now means that I'll get caught up in the parking sensor shortage and have to wait another 6 months or something...
Sorry if its already been explained but whats this news about parking sensors? Are they not being put onto peoples orders!?!?!

Sorry if its already been explained but whats this news about parking sensors? Are they not being put onto peoples orders!?!?!

I think the main jist is that A3/S3/RS3 orders are not being fulfilled until next year if you don’t already have a build week as they just don’t have the sensors available. I’m sure someone will be along to correct me if I’m wrong though.

I think the main jist is that A3/S3/RS3 orders are not being fulfilled until next year if you don’t already have a build week as they just don’t have the sensors available. I’m sure someone will be along to correct me if I’m wrong though.

Seems to be an issue getting the 8 sensors.

Not sure If the 4 park / steer assist sensors are in short supply too as they are a different part no / sensor.

Reactions: Daggerit