RS3 Build Tracker Spreadsheet

Morning All,
3 members collected their cars over the past 2 weeks. @hef, @Eagle00, @AndyVWR, Congratulations.
1 to be picked up next week. @hood
5 cars in Transit
3 in confirmed build.
+3 cars from Autotrader purchase.
I am prepared to add another column for members for the rest of the world, so far members from Hong Kong, Australia have ordered their RS3. Let me know, will add.
below is the latest snapshot of where we are. 101 cars on list, 20ish have been delivered.

Dont’t think the spreadsheet is ordered by anything.

Is it a good idea to sort by order week? We can then hopefully see when the build weeks start to come through for similar orders.

@Mastachaz, @3vans, updated thanks.
@bezza, Its Ordered by Car Variant, then by order-number, then by week of order.
Changed to Ordered by Car Variant, then by week of order, then by order-number.
Should help to make it easier read.

Reactions: bezza, Jassyo06, Jay 1234 and 3 others
So my car should be here this week but still hasn’t left Germany, waiting game

• Sad
Reactions: RS03???
Morning All,
3 members collected their cars over the past 2 weeks. @hef, @Eagle00, @AndyVWR, Congratulations.
1 to be picked up next week. @hood
5 cars in Transit
3 in confirmed build.
+3 cars from Autotrader purchase.
I am prepared to add another column for members for the rest of the world, so far members from Hong Kong, Australia have ordered their RS3. Let me know, will add.
below is the latest snapshot of where we are. 101 cars on list, 20ish have been delivered.

Vorsprung seems a bit random, anyone spot a trend?

TX.

Collecting Friday at 4pm.
Get in!!! I'm still tracking all the ships out of Emden 26th is the next one estimating into Newcastle. Never thought I would use a ship tracking website more than flight radar 24.

Reactions: Cheifweasel, Mike.46 and kayemill
Get in!!! I'm still tracking all the ships out of Emden 26th is the next one estimating into Newcastle. Never thought I would use a ship tracking website more than flight radar 24.

I’d be watching City of Rotterdam if I were you. Friday can’t come soon enough!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ordered Sept 2021- received build week Jan 2022- BW7
Australia, Melbourne.
Kemora Sedan with everything minus ceramic brakes and carbon exterior (has the matte carbon inlays optioned) We don't get vorsprung/launch etc,

Can only option RS DESIGN INTERIOR/sunroof, carbon exterior/ interior and carbon ceramics.

Ofcourse, missing the 360cam I believe,

For those who had BW7 like me, can your dealers check if its at dock? My dealer can't really see if it's build or not lol.

Australia, Melbourne.
Kemora Sedan with everything minus ceramic brakes and carbon exterior (has the matte carbon inlays optioned) We don't get vorsprung/launch etc,

Can only option RS DESIGN INTERIOR/sunroof, carbon exterior/ interior and carbon ceramics.

For those who had BW7 like me, can your dealers check if its at dock? My dealer can't really see if it's build or not lol.
Hey! Found another Aussie on here. I just put a order in last week, and it includes the 360 camera on my spec. You've ordered yours alot earlier so not sure.

Australia, Melbourne.

Hi, mine was build week 7 and currently sat at Emden waiting for a ship. Some 7's have made it to the UK though. What's the shipping time to Australia?

Australia, Melbourne.

Mine was BW7.

Collecting this Friday.

Hi, mine was build week 7 and currently sat at Emden waiting for a ship. Some 7's have made it to the UK though. What's the shipping time to Australia?
Google search, generally 40 to 60 days, depending on where it lands.

Mine’s coming from Bolton Audi and revised build week is now 37.

I also had an email asking who I work for and what my job was but I had that with the current car.

Mine’s coming from Bolton Audi and revised build week is now 37.

I also had an email asking who I work for and what my job was but I had that with the current car.
Updated Thanks,
Good, its moving in the right direction. If I recall, the same questions were asked, when I bought the 8V in 2020, quite possibly be also standard scripted questions, that has to be asked.

My cars now in transit

Reactions: kayemill and RS03???
Hi
I’ve never ordered a new car before. I place my order on 3rd March and paid the deposit. Does the dealer its bought from keep you updated or is there any other way of tracking it? It’s an RS3 Vorsprung sportback in Python Yellow from Cardiff Audi with 5 year extended warranty.

Last edited:
Hi
I’ve never ordered a new car before. I place my order on 3rd March and paid the deposit. Does the dealer its bought from keep you updated or is there any other way of tracking it? It’s an RS3 Vorsprung sportback in Python Yellow from Cardiff Audi with 5 year extended warranty.

Don't expect much updates you'll have to chase any from your salesperson no way of tracking it unfortunately

Screenshot 20220322 183616 Outlook

Finally it's built

Reactions: JamesOff and RS03???
Hi

@P40L, added thanks. Welcome. There was a way of tracking, however, that has been pulled down early 2021. The Dealer is also blind due to shortage of parts and is unable to give a confirmed build week, until the build is underway. Its very sketchy, hence this steam-driven spreadsheet to make some sense on a pattern of builds from the members here on updates they receive, Standard build cars are fairly quick and Vorsprungs builds are unpredictable and sketchy.
Since we started late last year, we have just over 100 members orders and about 20+ have been handed over.

Reactions: P40L
@P40L, added thanks. Welcome. There was a way of tracking, however, that has been pulled down early 2021. The Dealer is also blind due to shortage of parts and is unable to give a confirmed build week, until the build is underway. Its very sketchy, hence this steam-driven spreadsheet to make some sense on a pattern of builds from the members here on updates they receive, Standard build cars are fairly quick and Vorsprungs builds are unpredictable and sketchy.
Since we started late last year, we have just over 100 members orders and about 20+ have been handed over.

Hi
Sorry but I made a mistake it was purchased on 09/03/22 so will be week 10. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Hi
Sorry but I made a mistake it was purchased on 09/03/22 so will be week 10. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Not a problem, updated to week 10.

Reactions: P40L
Carbon more or less by date, Vorsprung random!

TX.

Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk

Sneak peek before Friday pick up.

92003baf64561dd0ec99d5d96de1033d.jpg

Reactions: Mastachaz, Jassyo06, Southall87 and 10 others
Hi

Congrats on ordering a new RS3. Surprised you ordered one from Cardiff because there waiting times were so sketchy. I remember going in around October time and they said I’d be luck to get in 2022. However I went elsewhere and I’m collecting my car in 1/2 weeks time. Plus they tried offering me a demo car which had no spec on it all lol.