RS3 Build Tracker Spreadsheet

Don’t know if this helps with any tracking but on passing my local Audi they had a black Standard RS3 in the compound.
I know it was standard as it had normal LED lights.
So I was thinking, that assuming it was ordered when order books opened (wk32?), it’s turned up at wk50.
That doesn’t seem like too bad a turnaround.
However, I think with Christmas and Covid that will probably knock 2022 builds. What do you all think?

Last edited:
Reactions: Jassyo06, Rs31981 and Keano04
Don’t know if this helps with any tracking but on passing my local Audi they had a black Standard RS3 in the compound.
So I was thinking, that assuming it was ordered when order books opened (wk32?), it’s turned up at wk50.
However, I think with Christmas and Covid that will probably knock 2022 builds. What do you all think?
Where was that & Saloon or SB?

I would imagine any planned build weeks would allow for Christmas, I mean, they know its coming :) Covid and the new omicron strain might throw a spanner in works though, but saying that iv'e just had one of the covid's and it was just like a very mild cold, so maybe we are pannicking over nothing?

Morning all,
Sunday morning update.
There should be about 6 to 8 cars, now in a UK and should be in the process of being scheduled to be handed over this week or next week in 2022.
Have noted 2 confirmation of handover [Snake Pliskin, Keano04], if the remaining happy members could please advise, we would all like to see more Green on the spreadsheet.
For those first orders in Aug 2021, for Std, Carbon its approx 5 months at the mo.

Happy New Year to all.

To anyone having an issue viewing it within the browser.. here is the link..
h11ps://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1HassP1_oVqIwPDzpOFsBPZonbTiioLoIg5mzxjQjjVM/edit?usp=sharing

replace the 11 with tt

Reactions: Rs31981, Jay 1234, kayemill and 3 others
Mine still at W49 two weeks later, Dealer says they cant see whether it's in build or not? but being as it's still at W49 and hasnt (as yet) gone to a later build i'm a litte confused tbh

Mine still at W49 two weeks later, Dealer says they cant see whether it's in build or not? but being as it's still at W49 and hasnt (as yet) gone to a later build i'm a litte confused tbh

Mine was confirmed bw 37 until week 48… it happens. The tracker on the Audi system never changed the bw from when it went into production in week37.

Reactions: Mike.46
Very strange, the build schedule is so random. Hopefully, in the new year it starts to have some sense. fingers crossed.

Reactions: Mike.46 and Jassyo06
It couldn't get any worse? all things considered waiting 6 or 7 months for a new Audi car launched mid August is acceptable in my opinion
We won’t see ours till after summer at this rate lol

You can add me to the spreadsheet. Ordered Vorsprung sportsback in mythos on 25th November. No build week yet and was given anticipated delivery date of end of August 2022 by dealer.

You can add me to the spreadsheet. Ordered Vorsprung sportsback in mythos on 25th November. No build week yet and was given anticipated delivery date of end of August 2022 by dealer.
Added, Thanks.

What member has had the Carbon edition delivered??
Snake Pliskin, has been given a date in 1st week of Jan for collection. There are couple of other members who were informed of same build week and then awaiting shipping, but not offered collection option. Quite probably the service departments are all closed till the new year.

Reactions: Snake Pliskin
Mine is still waiting to be shipped apparently

Reactions: RS03??? and Snake Pliskin
Snake Pliskin, has been given a date in 1st week of Jan for collection. There are couple of other members who were informed of same build week and then awaiting shipping, but not offered collection option. Quite probably the service departments are all closed till the new year.
Yeah, @Snake Pliskin isn't the 1st UK carbon now, so it appears, but maybe it will be the 1st carbon not to be flipped....

...maybe :tearsofjoy:

yeah exactly for that reason (service dept). collect Thursday next week & flip on Friday for £20k mark up :icon thumright: :tearsofjoy:

• Haha
Reactions: Terminator x, Stu-27, RS03??? and 1 other person
You can take me off the list as I've cancelled my order!

Reactions: RS03???
yeah exactly for that reason (service dept). collect Thursday next week & flip on Friday for £20k mark up :icon thumright: :tearsofjoy:

I’m aiming for a £25k markup when I do the same on the Friday/Saturday respectively

• Haha
Reactions: garethdj, Snake Pliskin, Detail Devil and 1 other person
Guy on Facebook that had the first Carbon in the UK (The Kemora Saloon) is selling it already because the boot space is too small. :whistle2: :whistle2:

• Haha
Reactions: RS03??? and Snake Pliskin
Guy on Facebook that had the first Carbon in the UK (The Kemora Saloon) is selling it already because the boot space is too small. :whistle2: :whistle2:

Shame he didn’t check out an A3 or S3 before hand ... staggering mistake to make that wasn’t it :whistle2:

Shame he didn’t check out an A3 or S3 before hand ... staggering mistake to make that wasn’t it :whistle2:
Does the RS not have a smaller boot due to the battery in the back?

i don’t really get the hate for people selling them. It’s their car they can do what they want with it. I’d 100% sell mine for a good profit then just order another

Reactions: ZB1, garethdj and Snake Pliskin

i don’t really get the hate for people selling them. It’s their car they can do what they want with it. I’d 100% sell mine for a good profit then just order another
It is smaller but hey its rs

Interesting to see that comment. Really can't help to think how many on here have genuine orders or are the new breed of scalpers.

Having hate is justified when genuine buyers have to wait so long for a car to see new ones going from point A the dealer straight to point B of sale the same week. Especially when you see the exact spec you're waiting for....

I imagine the deal was done even before receiving the car. Who here had the balls to say that is their plan?

Reactions: ZB1, Rhurs, HulkRS3 and 3 others
Interesting to see that comment. Really can't help to think how many on here have genuine orders or are the new breed of scalpers.

Having hate is justified when genuine buyers have to wait so long for a car to see new ones going from point A the dealer straight to point B of sale the same week. Especially when you see the exact spec you're waiting for....

I imagine the deal was done even before receiving the car. Who here had the balls to say that is their plan?

The worst thing is seeing all the launch edition cars that aren’t supposed to be sold, being sold for ridiculous prices

070b5553e2473a5337328257b00e98f4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk