RS3 Build Tracker Spreadsheet

As of today mine still shows 'Awaiting Ship' so still in Germany. Should tie in nicely with 1st March..

Reactions: jimbo255 and RS03???
Thank you for ordering a new Audi, we are really looking forward to you getting behind the wheel of your new car. Your order is on the production line, however it is taking a little longer than expected due to the global shortage of semiconductor chips. We are sorry about this, please be assured it is our priority and your Audi Centre will be in touch when they have more information. Audi UK.

**** take now!!

Reactions: Jassyo06
At least your getting updates, I’ve not had anything other than the initial “we’re getting the bits together for your car”!
Bits together for your car!.... I wish! not even that for me.

Reactions: Kevmoz and Waq1
Thank you for ordering a new Audi, we are really looking forward to you getting behind the wheel of your new car. Your order is on the production line, however it is taking a little longer than expected due to the global shortage of semiconductor chips. We are sorry about this, please be assured it is our priority and your Audi Centre will be in touch when they have more information. Audi UK.

**** take now!!
How does that work then? 'Your order is on the Production Line' maybe they halt the Production line for 6 or 7 weeks and send everyone home whilst waiting for a few chips :)

• Haha
Reactions: Rs31981
How does that work then? 'Your order is on the Production Line' maybe they halt the Production line for 6 or 7 weeks and send everyone home whilst waiting for a few chips :)
Until you get the message/email its built and awaiting shipping, its just noise to keep you mis-informed.

Reactions: Jassyo06, Mike.46 and Cheifweasel
Until you get the message/email its built and awaiting shipping, its just noise to keep you mis-informed.
I strongly suspect they are built and shipped to Emden 'incomplete' and sit there waiting for the those final chip laden ecu's to be fitted whilst still showing 'In Production'

If you Google Earth Emden it is a massive VW Group Port and Production Plant for some EV (VW's ID4 I think) with multiple car parks with each one capable of holding between about 2500 - 4500 cars

As of today mine still shows 'Awaiting Ship' so still in Germany. Should tie in nicely with 1st March..
Just had the same update for mine so the one trunding down the M62 on a Transporter didnt have my name on it :(

• Sad
Reactions: HulkRS3
I will ask again , anyone who order after 20.12.21 has build date ?

Oh dear….. what have you been up to ?
30798c6233d2ff9cf5ddbf80c2d28ea5.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Haha
Reactions: Waq1 and Jassyo06
Just had the same update for mine so the one trunding down the M62 on a Transporter didnt have my name on it :(
But the SCHELDE HIGHWAY is on route from Emden to Grimsby docking tonight......................

I know I am going to cause some arguments but please stop putting spoilers and wings etc; you just look like a poor person who can’t afford a better car! And ruin the great design Audi have put on the car…

Reactions: Waq1
I know I am going to cause some arguments but please stop putting spoilers and wings etc; you just look like a poor person who can’t afford a better car! And ruin the great design Audi have put on the car…

• Haha
Reactions: Jassyo06
I'm not sure it goes down in my book as a great design, in all honesty it's just an A3 at the end of the day, R8 is a great design, RS Etron is probably the best looking car Audi have ever designed, Mk1 TT certainly turned heads as well, but A3?.....................nah :)

I just fired off a stroppy email to MSG, seeing people who ordered after me through the same broker/dealer and actually having Vorsprung's built is a little galling. I'm still on BW23, i'm close to pulling the plug to be honest.

Reactions: Jassyo06 and Daggerit
I just fired off a stroppy email to MSG, seeing people who ordered after me through the same broker/dealer and actually having Vorsprung's built is a little galling. I'm still on BW23, i'm close to pulling the plug to be honest.

When did you order with MSG? I ordered the second week in Sept and have a provisional build date of WK36…

Hope you get a decent response. Like yours, mine is also the first set of orders in August, still no build week. While later orders are being built and delivered.

My query into the dealer from the intel from this forum, that Vorsprungs are being built was well before he received the update from Audi-UK. Audi-UK are updating the dealer every 2 weeks on progress on cars being built and ready to ship and not much more is informed to the dealer. Bit of a sad f*&(up.

When did you order with MSG? I ordered the second week in Sept and have a provisional build date of WK36…

When provisional date was given, was that information from the system, or the dealer presuming?

Reactions: Daggerit
When provisional date was given, was that information from the system, or the dealer presuming?

I actually don’t know to be honest, the lass at MSG just said that it had ‘progressed to the next stage’ and had an unconfirmed build date of WK36. I’m hoping that it moves forward a few weeks because it’s still unconfirmed I imagine. That update was on 06/01/22 so could be more of a change from then but I only chase them up every couple months generally.

Reactions: RS03???
I actually don’t know to be honest, the lass at MSG just said that it had ‘progressed to the next stage’ and had an unconfirmed build date of WK36. I’m hoping that it moves forward a few weeks because it’s still unconfirmed I imagine. That update was on 06/01/22 so could be more of a change from then but I only chase them up every couple months generally.

For me, the screenshot was order received Status 00, and has been like that ever since. Fingers crossed, next week, members on this forum are updated from their dealers of further progress on their orders being built etc..
The 1st set was announcements (mainly Carbon editions) was tail end of Nov, then on 31st Jan 2nd set mainly Saloon Vorsprungs.
Lets hope next week some positive news or may be end of Feb.

Reactions: Daggerit
I have it from a good reliable source that this is the process Audi Germany use to select the Build Week for specific Models/Colours for UK supply,

On Friday afternoons if theyre feeling bored they can re assess and select a new BW for you :)

Audi ordering system

• Haha
Reactions: Terminator x, 8YARWY, RS03??? and 1 other person
I have it from a good reliable source that this is the process Audi Germany use to select the Build Week for specific Models/Colours for UK supply,

On Friday afternoons if theyre feeling bored they can re assess and select a new BW for you :)

View attachment 249688

And if it lands on green they forget about your order completely.

• Haha
Reactions: Cheifweasel, Terminator x, Mike.46 and 1 other person
For me, the screenshot was order received Status 00, and has been like that ever since. Fingers crossed, next week, members on this forum are updated from their dealers of further progress on their orders being built etc..
The 1st set was announcements (mainly Carbon editions) was tail end of Nov, then on 31st Jan 2nd set mainly Saloon Vorsprungs.
Lets hope next week some positive news or may be end of Feb.
I placed my order with Inchcape Tetbury on 27th Nov, ( SB Vorsprung, Kemora )I had a email from Audi UK on the 2nd Dec confirming that my order has been received, I then received an email from Inchcape on the 31st Jan advising that I don’t have a confirmed build date yet.

• Angry
I placed my order with Inchcape Tetbury on 27th Nov, ( SB Vorsprung, Kemora )I had a email from Audi UK on the 2nd Dec confirming that my order has been received, I then received an email from Inchcape on the 31st Jan advising that I don’t have a confirmed build date yet.
Same here, ordered just before price rise - no build date.

TX.

Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Ross1
All this action and I've heard nothing

Wow, I ordered carbon saloon mid Nov and haven't even got a build week. Literally no info on mine
I ordered a CB SB in November & just had a BS email from my Supplying dealer advising that I am going to be now looking "As Audi are really behind on production" at Quarter 1 2023!!!! WTF

They have until 1st of April to Supply me a vehicle, Failing that I'm off to pastures elsewhere.

Pisstaking B**tards.

Reactions: Rs31981 and Jassyo06
Exactly the same for me. Order 30/11, lad from Audi Notts rings at the start of every month to tell me there’s no update.

I understand your frustration but there's to rhyme or reason to it and it's not MSGs fault. My car was supposed to be built same week as @Snake Pliskin and despite being the exact same trim and spec other than colour, mine was around 10-11 weeks late. Plenty of other people who ordered after us have their cars already and mine is still sat in Germany waiting on a ship.

Reactions: Snake Pliskin
I did the same last week with my dealer, I got a response from Audi uk saying sorry but they used all the chips up on car’s ordered way after mine.

• Angry
Green carbon sportback.63k.what ypu think guys
Depends what it has really. A new carbon with C+S pack is ROTR 60,250.00 GBP so not a huge amount over to beat wait times. If it's registered already then no chance.

Reactions: Mastachaz
EMS Highway due to dock in Grimsby early hours of tomorrow morning

Reactions: Mike.46, RS03??? and Cheifweasel
Still no build week for me. Ordered 25/11 (SB Vorsprung Mythos). On plus side, I was invited to join Audi Presents which allows you free access to various events and earlier in the week some new events were posted and I was able to book the O2 to watch Evanescence gig in April (two free tickets for the Audi Presents Suite) so perhaps we may get a few freebies whilst we wait. My dealer sent me an email on 20th January with screen shot still showing 00 code (without production week) for my order :sob:.

Hoping when my car is eventually built, there will be plenty of chips and I will get the 360 cameras, audi phone box with wireless charging and a 'facelift version' with an increase in the BHP too !!