RS3 Build Tracker Spreadsheet

Does it make sense for you guys to have information from outside of the UK? I got a lot of dates and info but not sure if it can help you guys.
Hi, LayZ_Pz, it wont hurt to have visibility. Have @TobeRS3 from Sweden, so we have a bigger perspective on shortage of parts etc..

Reactions: Jassyo06, TobeRS3 and LayZ_Pz
Aight!

So about the car, Sportback, Kemora Grey, RS Dynamic Plus (Carbon Ceramics, 290km/h), Heads-Up Disp., Matrix LED, Pan roof, B&O, Sport exhaust, carbon spoiler and mirror caps, electric boot, Alcantara flat bottom steering wheel, Alcantara seats, red seat belts and probably more I can't remember, basically all the box ticked but no 360 cam, no tri-zone climate. We have more granular controls that you folks in the UK do hence the list of options..

So, car ordered in Poland, Gliwice which is the designated center for where I am living, Krakow.

Order placed on the 22nd of September 2021, with an estimated arrival of April/May 2022.

On January, got an expected build month of November 2022. This moved to September in February, no specific build week.

In June 2022, got a build week of 32/33, which sounded like it could start build on the August 8/August 15.

July 15, build week is pushed to 34/35 so August 22/28.

On August the 1st, I get information that car build will start on the 7th of September, day written in stone.

My car then fell in a production limbo, on the 21st of September I had no further information than below:

On the 8 and 9 of September, there was an entry for "Component assembly" and since then there was no information about my car. My rep didn't know either.

On September 28, got information that the car was fully built and waiting for QC, with QC starting on the 28th of September and ending on the 6th of October, with an expected release from factory on the 7th of October:

On the 11th I got to know my car left Ingolstadt and was on it's way to Poznan, a city in Poland, and it apparently left Ingolstadt as expected, on the 7th.

On the 13th, my car arrived in Poland and passed importation and that's the last bit of information I have. I have expected pickup the weekend after next weekend.

Hopefully this is not too thorough but felt like I was writing a diary :D

Hopefully that can be useful for people that aren't in the UK.

Cheers!

Reactions: Jase6666, 3vans, IanL-RS3 and 2 others
So why are we stuck with "models" in the UK with very little choices? Seems mad when everywhere else has a free choice.

Also mad that orders are being skipped over even with the Carbons now.

TX.

Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk

So why are we stuck with "models" in the UK with very little choices? Seems mad when everywhere else has a free choice.

Also mad that orders are being skipped over even with the Carbons now.

TX.

Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk
Seems very strange to me too, I don't think it makes it faster/easier for Audi to build a set of similar cars rather than fully custom orders.

Aight!

So about the car, Sportback, Kemora Grey, RS Dynamic Plus (Carbon Ceramics, 290km/h), Heads-Up Disp., Matrix LED, Pan roof, B&O, Sport exhaust, carbon spoiler and mirror caps, electric boot, Alcantara flat bottom steering wheel, Alcantara seats, red seat belts and probably more I can't remember, basically all the box ticked but no 360 cam, no tri-zone climate. We have more granular controls that you folks in the UK do hence the list of options..

So, car ordered in Poland, Gliwice which is the designated center for where I am living, Krakow.

Order placed on the 22nd of September 2021, with an estimated arrival of April/May 2022.

On January, got an expected build month of November 2022. This moved to September in February, no specific build week.

In June 2022, got a build week of 32/33, which sounded like it could start build on the August 8/August 15.

July 15, build week is pushed to 34/35 so August 22/28.

On August the 1st, I get information that car build will start on the 7th of September, day written in stone.

My car then fell in a production limbo, on the 21st of September I had no further information than below:
View attachment 260229
On the 8 and 9 of September, there was an entry for "Component assembly" and since then there was no information about my car. My rep didn't know either.

On September 28, got information that the car was fully built and waiting for QC, with QC starting on the 28th of September and ending on the 6th of October, with an expected release from factory on the 7th of October:

View attachment 260230

On the 11th I got to know my car left Ingolstadt and was on it's way to Poznan, a city in Poland, and it apparently left Ingolstadt as expected, on the 7th.

On the 13th, my car arrived in Poland and passed importation and that's the last bit of information I have. I have expected pickup the weekend after next weekend.

Hopefully this is not too thorough but felt like I was writing a diary :D

Hopefully that can be useful for people that aren't in the UK.

Cheers!
Thanks, very useful info, with a bit of luck 7 weeks from build to delivery. Your spec falls between a Carbon and Vorsprung. Hope TPMS was also ticked.
There is also high level of coincidence your Kemora Grey colour is in sync with batching of the cars being built of the same colour for UK.
So. to observe, the batching of cars for build of similar colour "appears" to be widespread.

Reactions: Wilko50, Terminator x and LayZ_Pz
Thanks, very useful info, with a bit of luck 7 weeks from build to delivery. Your spec falls between a Carbon and Vorsprung. Hope TPMS was also ticked.
There is also high level of coincidence your Kemora Grey colour is in sync with batching of the cars being built of the same colour for UK.
So. to observe, the batching of cars for build of similar colour "appears" to be widespread.
Yep I do have TPMS, that's one of the options I forgot about :D.

Indeed, cool to see that they are coming in batch, I am guessing we can start to discern a bit of logic in the builds!

Reactions: kayemill and RS03???
@RS03???
Had an update saying the car is built and waiting for it to be shipped

Reactions: Wilko50, LayZ_Pz, kayemill and 3 others
My BW has pushed back to 2247

• Sad
Reactions: LayZ_Pz, Jay 1234, RS03??? and 1 other person
My car is going to arrive at the dealer tomorrow/Thursday, pick-up expected next week :yahoo:

Reactions: Wilko50, IanL-RS3, RS03??? and 6 others
One potential drawback in delaying your pickup for a few days/weeks is that the Dealer may put it on display to fill up the showroom. Just a thought.
Thank you for your response and agree, as don't really want it being used and abused in the showroom but I think 2023 reg in 2023 will help retain resale value? It has today been confirmed my RS3 Vors SB Black as been dispatched from the factory and is expected at Audi showroom in approx 4 to 6 weeks. Fingers crossed.

Good Morning on a Rainy Day in UK.
Congratulations to @K44WMY and @M3 Convert who have/will pick up their cars from dealers this week.
@RSA, @Real Thing , @Joey Slats ,@Jay 1234 - are now in excited anticipation as their orders are now in Build or on their way to Dealers.
If I have missed out on anyone, above who have been informed that their order is in Build. kindly let me know to update the spreadsheet.
Total number of orders at present is about 108 of which almost 40% have been delivered in 2022 to date. Some more to sneak through is expected.
(The total is dynamic as some members have cancelled their orders.)
so far:

Good afternoon,
I am delighted to confirm my RS3 Vors/SB in Black has been built and is due to arrive at my Audi dealer within the next 4 to 6 weeks. I will keep you posted.
Best regards Wilko50.

Reactions: AndyVWR, kayemill, IanL-RS3 and 1 other person
And my car arrived at the dealership, I have never been so excited.

Attachments

• 20221020_122414.jpg
    20221020_122414.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 84
  • 20221020_122351.jpg
    20221020_122351.jpg
    4.6 MB · Views: 81
  • 20221020_122151.jpg
    20221020_122151.jpg
    4.4 MB · Views: 80
  • 20221020_122221.jpg
    20221020_122221.jpg
    6.6 MB · Views: 82
  • 20221020_122144.jpg
    20221020_122144.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 83
Reactions: SamRS, RS03???, kayemill and 3 others
Good afternoon,
I am delighted to confirm my RS3 Vors/SB in Black has been built and is due to arrive at my Audi dealer within the next 4 to 6 weeks. I will keep you posted.
Best regards Wilko50.
Hi Wilko50

Mines is the same RS3 Vors/SB in black, when did you get the in build email and how long roughly for the built email?

I got the in build email last week Tues

Thanks,

Still no RS3 but this turned up :)

16 month wait.

View attachment 260374

I’m sure they’re super fun to drive, but I was inside one today at the detailer and if folk complain about our interiors definitely don’t look at the Yaris…

I’m not saying it’s bad build quality-wise, but very plastic everywhere and just generally much cheaper feeling.

Not downing it as a package at all, just what I noticed when I sat in it. Followed immediately by jumping in my car.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Southall87
I’m sure they’re super fun to drive, but I was inside one today at the detailer and if folk complain about our interiors definitely don’t look at the Yaris…

I’m not saying it’s bad build quality-wise, but very plastic everywhere and just generally much cheaper feeling.

Not downing it as a package at all, just what I noticed when I sat in it. Followed immediately by jumping in my car.

If it drives as good as they say I’d take a poorer interior.

Reactions: Jcbmally, RS03??? and Daggerit
If it drives as good as they say I’d take a poorer interior.

Not saying I wouldn’t do the same thing, I’m of the same opinion with the RS3. But some people focus so much on the interior and ignore how well it drives that I was making the observation for their benefit.

Not saying I wouldn’t do the same thing, I’m of the same opinion with the RS3. But some people focus so much on the interior and ignore how well it drives that I was making the observation for their benefit.

Audi are a joke these days…….

The whole Uk ordering process is a joke
Dealers are a bigger joke…..

Reactions: RS03???, Jassyo06 and Daggerit

Yeah it's just a normal Yaris inside apart from the seats and manual gearbox (and the only 3-door model).

Considering it's old gits who buy normal Yarisses, the steering wheel has more buttons than a Space Shuttle so how these old dears figure out how to use them amazes me!

Reactions: RS03???, Jassyo06 and Daggerit
Yeah it's just a normal Yaris inside apart from the seats and manual gearbox (and the only 3-door model).

Considering it's old gits who buy normal Yarisses, the steering wheel has more buttons than a Space Shuttle so how these old dears figure out how to use them amazes me!

Jeeez, no good for @Terminator x then

Reactions: Jassyo06
On the RS3 front, I've just been informed that I'll be told once a week that I haven't got a build slot as aposed to twice a month!

• Haha
Reactions: LayZ_Pz and kayemill

You spend all your time inside so why not focus/have emphasis on the interior ......sometimes its good to have all your £65k cake and eat it

Reactions: Daggerit
You spend all your time inside so why not focus/have emphasis on the interior ......sometimes its good to have all your £65k cake and eat it

I know what you mean, but if you’re only interested in the interior of a car then I’m sure there are more appropriate cars to spend £65k on. I’d argue the RS3 is more about the performance than pure interior.

I know what you mean, but if you’re only interested in the interior of a car then I’m sure there are more appropriate cars to spend £65k on. I’d argue the RS3 is more about the performance than pure interior.

Its a hard a difficult compromise to make with the RS3 much like a GR Yaris relatively speaking price for price l dont like the GR Yaris even from the outside very ungainly looking from the rear/3/4 angle but performance wise much akin to a modern Peugeot 206 GTI from bygone years' in my opinion Audi are going to price itself out of its segment with this car driveabiliity just wont cut it alone

All Exclusive painted cars in bound to the UK have build dates from Feb to April and @mgDeadeye has chosen an exclusive paint colour FYI
I know. I'm trying to put a positive spin on some vanilla news.

All Exclusive painted cars in bound to the UK have build dates from Feb to April and @mgDeadeye has chosen an exclusive paint colour FYI
This is interesting.. I have an Audi Exclusive VS on order which I placed a few months back, still no build week though. I hope it arrives within that timeframe.

Just been told mine has been built and waiting at the port to ship. :)

Rapidly need to get my S3 sold now. Looking at Motorway, Carwow or Cazoo.

Reactions: kayemill, RS03??? and Jaeger12

Wbac is offering the most for my S3 at the moment, not tried carwow though

At the time start of Aug 21, WBAC offered few £K's more than Motorway and Audi.

Cazoo showing the highest at the moment, but of course what they offer and what they pay could be different!

Need to organise alarm/immobiliser/tracker next. Any places where people discuss the experience of these - can't find anything on the Audi forums.

Cazoo showing the highest at the moment, but of course what they offer and what they pay could be different!

Need to organise alarm/immobiliser/tracker next. Any places where people discuss the experience of these - can't find anything on the Audi forums.
Pandora does all three and more.. On the expensive side, however, peace of mind.

Pandora does all three and more.. On the expensive side, however, peace of mind.
Yes looking at Pandora, but was hoping for a thread where people discuss models and fitters type thing as don't want to take this thread off topic.

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

Reactions: RS03??? and 8YARWY
Finally..... I just picked up my Carbon Black Saloon in Kemora Grey and its brilliant.
@RS03??? thank you so much for maintaining the spreadsheet which helped me hold out for nearly a year from order to delivery!

Reactions: kirkyrs, IanL-RS3, kayemill and 3 others