RS3 Build Tracker Spreadsheet

Finally..... I just picked up my Carbon Black Saloon in Kemora Grey and its brilliant.
@RS03??? thank you so much for maintaining the spreadsheet which helped me hold out for nearly a year from order to delivery!
Congras @Jay 1234 , Some pics will keep up the momentum as it demonstrates the positive drips of cars being delivered.

Reactions: Wilko50
@RS03??? My order has now officially been cancelled so add it to your spreadsheet mate
And if anyone is interested in a Vorsprung Saloon in Riviera l suggest contacting Brighton Audi

• Sad
Reactions: AndyVWR and RS03???
@RS03??? My order has now officially been cancelled so add it to your spreadsheet mate
And if anyone is interested in a Vorsprung Saloon in Riviera l suggest contacting Brighton Audi
Thanks for letting me know, its now history.

Reactions: Jassyo06

Damn I would have taken it. Is it took late to stop the cancellation?

Here's a few snaps...
IMG 1892
IMG 1893
IMG 1896

Reactions: Wilko50, Jcbmally, LayZ_Pz and 11 others
Mine came with P zeros if that's of interest.

Reactions: RS03??? and RS3ree
They won't cancel the order, the chap will have just requested his deposit back.

TX.
My bad I meant once order is cancelled Audi buggers will make me pay the increased price. My order is from last year so I wouldn't consider unless 2021 prices

My bad I meant once order is cancelled Audi buggers will make me pay the increased price. My order is from last year so I wouldn't consider unless 2021 prices

There’s no way you’ll get a cancelled order at 2021 prices

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Wilko50
Aye true!

TX.

Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Rs3Dude
Good Morning all on a Wet Rainy Autumn Sunday,
Batch of Kemora Grey, Daytona Grey and Mythos Black cars have been picked up or on their way to the dealers about 7 members on our list.
On Average the wait for this batch to be of a year from order or just over and seems to across Europe including UK.
Picked Up:
@Jay 1234 - Carbon Saloon Kemora Grey - Delivered - Congrats
@Real Thing - Vosprung Sportsback Kemora Grey - Should have been Delivered - Congrats - (Pics pls)
@LayZ_Pz - In Poland, Ticked All boxes Spec. ! - Sportsback Kemora Grey - Congrats. (Lucky to be in Poland).
@rngDeadeye - Yaris GR Sport, Congrats - (my alternate choice of car instead of RS3).
In Build or Awaiting In Transit:
@RSA - Vorsprung Saloon Kemora Grey
@Wilko50 - Vorsprung Sportsback Mythos Black
@kirkyrs - Carbon Saloon Daytona Grey

@........ Exclusive Paint Vorsprung - Cancelled. Another car for the dealer to make tons of profit on, when it gets delivered. I am sure Audi Dealer will not allow the transfer of the order to a new customer, not unless, the original customer allows the car to be registered as is and then sell the car to the new owner as 2nd owner.
Then of course there is the hassle of this waiting and transaction, hence, why I just cancelled my original order.

Here it is:

Reactions: Wilko50, kayemill, M7 and 2 others
Batch of Kemora Grey, Daytona Grey and Mythos Black cars have been picked up or on their way to the dealers about 7 members on our list.
On Average the wait for this batch to be of a year from order or just over and seems to across Europe including UK.
Picked Up:
@Real Thing - Vosprung Sportsback Kemora Grey - Should have been Delivered - Congrats - (Pics pls)
@LayZ_Pz - In Poland, Ticked All boxes Spec. ! - Sportsback Kemora Grey - Congrats. (Lucky to be in Poland).
@rngDeadeye - Yaris GR Sport, Congrats - (my alternate choice of car instead of RS3).
In Build or Awaiting In Transit:
@RSA - Vorsprung Saloon Kemora Grey
@Wilko50 - Vorsprung Sportsback Mythos Black
@kirkyrs - Carbon Saloon Daytona Grey

@........ Exclusive Paint Vorsprung - Cancelled. Another car for the dealer to make tons of profit on, when it gets delivered. I am sure Audi Dealer will not allow the transfer of the order to a new customer, not unless, the original customer allows the car to be registered as is and then sell the car to the new owner as 2nd owner.
Then of course there is the hassle of this waiting and transaction, hence, why I just cancelled my original order.

Here it is:

Had an update yesterday of 00 no BW still. Order is 11 months ago this week.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: LayZ_Pz and RS03???
Just been told mine has been built and waiting at the port to ship. :)

Rapidly need to get my S3 sold now. Looking at Motorway, Carwow or Cazoo.
If you’re in Cheshire East, I know of a local dealership who beat all of the usual suspects for my S3.

Have just received a positive update from my dealer. My order is now status 10 with a build week of 18, 2023 so hopefully will mean a June delivery date, if it is not moved which will be a 19 month wait in total.

Reactions: Jay 1234, Jaeger12 and RS03???
Have just received a positive update from my dealer. My order is now status 10 with a build week of 18, 2023 so hopefully will mean a June delivery date, if it is not moved which will be a 19 month wait in total.
Hopefully this means I'll get given a BW 18 for a mythos black sportback batch as we did originally have the same BW.

@RS03??? I just couldn't be bothered with the hassle of selling the car on for what ?just to make a what a couple of grand My sales guy didn't seem overjoyed to be honest....reply was understood Regards but l am relieved it's cancelled 13 months as it stands. the longer the wait went on the desire dwindled So me and the Mrs have got us a fl Polo GTI with a lot nice options on the car Pan -Roof/18's/Matrix candles being the most important one's it arrives in December a stop gap car until the car industry/economy gets back on track....l will get my Riviera Saloon but in FL guise just a matter of time

Reactions: AndyVWR and RS03???
@RS03??? Hey, sorry for the confusion, I didn't pick it up yet, it's on my dealership lot waiting for registration - should be picking it up on Wednesday!

Reactions: RS03???
@RS03??? can you see any trend at all mate?!

TX.
To be honest, it tends to be after, than before. Certainly there is batching occurring and when it does,
1) Batching does sweep up cars of same colour (s) and within 2 or 3 weeks of each other.
2) Vorsprung Cars ordered in the first 3 or 4 weeks, are being missed for exactly same spec cars ordered later. Probably stuck in the system as at the time of order, there was no estimated delivery months documented, as a consequence of dire semi-conductor shortage in 2021, so in an unknown priority queue, is my guess.
3) Just had a burst of cars being built in September/October for UK.
4) Should be another burst, in 2 months time, hoping, probably another burst of Kemora Grey and Daytona Grey as these occupy the preferred choice of colour position.
5) A good year seems to be the delivery time scales.
6) There was also be another factor (favouritism-allocation/dealer), that may be at play in the UK.
7) Initial set of cars prioritised for private dealers ?

To be honest, it tends to be after, than before. Certainly there is batching occurring and when it does,
1) Batching does sweep up cars of same colour (s) and within 2 or 3 weeks of each other.
2) Vorsprung Cars ordered in the first 3 or 4 weeks, are being missed for exactly same spec cars ordered later. Probably stuck in the system as at the time of order, there was no estimated delivery months documented, as a consequence of dire semi-conductor shortage in 2021, so in an unknown priority queue, is my guess.
3) Just had a burst of cars being built in September/October for UK.
4) Should be another burst, in 2 months time, hoping, probably another burst of Kemora Grey and Daytona Grey as these occupy the preferred choice of colour position.
5) A good year seems to be the delivery time scales.
6) There was also be another factor (favouritism-allocation/dealer), that may be at play in the UK.
7) Initial set of cars prioritised for private dealers ?

The biggest take for me is the amount of orders finding their way onto dealer forecourts, indie and main for inflated prices.

If this is the way for the next few years I’ll be buying something a little older next time.
Audi are shocking

Reactions: kayemill
Having been enquiring/shopping for 2 specific cars/model's A Fiesta ST Line X 155 ps and a VW Polo GTI both of the cars l enquired about where ordered in March this year by the dealers both have build slots late November Ford deleted the panoramic roof option for MY 2023 cars so that was crossed off My list But the Polo has had nothing removed from its spec again Audi dealers are not alone in overcharging? 2 Volkswagen dealers l spoke to where just taking the Mick....l also noticed a lot of newly registered high specced cars some with less than 500 miles with hiked up prices and APR's, the car l got for the Mr's had only one downside and that was the colour Metallic Black no other colour available atm ...on another note My sons dealership cant sell enough cars atm plus most cars ordered late 21 early 22 have arrived for his customers and will continue till March 23 So Porsche as brand are getting more cars through the factory gates now In my Opinion VAG/Audi are a victim of their own success the Larger the chipset demand the less to go around the VAG brands

Well coast2coast cars have just called me and after a 10 minute call they've advised me to keep the car order on its still price locked They also mentioned that Brighton Audi had received a phone equiry for the car but that would be a no no at 2021 prices must have been a member on here if that member would like to contact myself feel free

Reactions: Rs3Dude
Well coast2coast cars have just called me and after a 10 minute call they've advised me to keep the car order on its still price locked They also mentioned that Brighton Audi had received a phone equiry for the car but that would be a no no at 2021 prices must have been a member on here if that member would like to contact myself feel free

That was me.. they said they needed name/order details. I did pm you a few days ago but no response.

Picked Up:
Mine Arrived Thursday but not had chance for any photo's yet and unsure if It's a keeper maybe the long wait that's took the shine off the excitement or just me getting older and not liking change anymore but after doing just over 100 mile in her I couldn't wait to get back into my Golf.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: RS03???, Jassyo06, 8YARWY and 3 others
Hi Wilko50

Mines is the same RS3 Vors/SB in black, when did you get the in build email and how long roughly for the built email?

I got the in build email last week Tues

Thanks,
Hi HCX187,
My dealer confirmed he has been built and awaiting shippment last week. They expect it to be delivered within the next four to six weeks. Fingers crossed for the both of us.
Regards Wilko50

Reactions: RS03??? and hcx187
Mine Arrived Thursday but not had chance for any photo's yet and unsure if It's a keeper maybe the long wait that's took the shine off the excitement or just me getting older and not liking change anymore but after doing just over 100 mile in her I couldn't wait to get back into my Golf.
So underwhelmed you'd say.......

Reactions: RS03??? and Wilko50
  • Haha
Reactions: 8YARWY, Terminator x, Jassyo06 and 1 other person
spoke with a reputable broker yesterday. There is daytona grey saloon with comfort&sound and driver assistance pack available for delivery in November.

spoke with a reputable broker yesterday. There is daytona grey saloon with comfort&sound and driver assistance pack available for delivery in November.

And the price will go up again now

7de74e10304dcacdef03eef7ef27e19d.jpg

And the price will go up again now

7de74e10304dcacdef03eef7ef27e19d.jpg

So anyone who ordered and don’t yet have a build week may have their order cancelled?.. And they can’t confirm which ones for some time. Not good.

Picked that baby up yesterday. Absolutely in love.

PXL MWP 20221025 105833845

Reactions: AndyVWR, Jay 1234, IanL-RS3 and 10 others
So anyone who ordered and don’t yet have a build week may have their order cancelled?.. And they can’t confirm which ones for some time. Not good.

Wouldn’t hold yer breath.